The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 6 Speed

ratm

Hi, I'm in the market for a MKIV. I currently have a MKIII Supra and have been umming and ahhing about a MKIV for a while now. However I have made up my mind and I'm going to have one. This is what I'm looking for:

• Twin Turbo
  • Six Speed
  • UK or Jap
  • OEM skirts preferable
  • Ideally Black, other colours considered
  • BPU preferable
  • Stock/Nearly stock bodywork (no aftermarket bumpers, spoiler etc)

I am looking to pay up to around 10,000 for the right one.

Failing finding the right one in the UK I think I'm going to look to Jurgen to import me one.

Thanks

Hi, I'm in the market for a MKIV. I currently have a MKIII Supra and have been umming and ahhing about a MKIV for a while now. However I have made up my mind and I'm going to have one. This is what I'm looking for:

• Twin Turbo
  • Six Speed
  • UK or Jap
  • OEM skirts preferable
  • BPU preferable

Failing finding the right one in the UK I think I'm going to look to Jurgen to import me one.

Thanks

or we got a nice TRD in black due in 2 weeks and still nobody has bought it ;) its a little more than your budget but it has nice wheels and a kit

or we got a nice TRD in black due in 2 weeks and still nobody has bought it ;) its a little more than your budget but it has nice wheels and a kit

yeah, i spotted that. I don't like it though. i'm really not a fan of over the top bodykits and spoilers. personally I think they can make the car look cheesy and chavvy. I prefer them standard, apart from some oem skirts and a tasteful front splitter and aftermarket alloys. thats the lot for external mods, I don't think they need any more. but thats just my opinion.

it's also a bit more than I'm willing to pay, 10K is pretty much the top of my budget, don't want to go any higher than that really.

If you want to take the TRD kit off and put standard body parts back on, drop the price to £10K then I might be interested, however I don't think that would be in your interest :p

thanks though. I might be coming to you for one shortly anyway if I can't find one on UK shores.

Hi, have a look in my garage, car has full leather, great sterio full service history etc etc. Very well cared for but is in silver?

Hi, thanks for dropping me a message. I'm not a big fan of silver ones to be honest, theres far too many of them about. Just out of interest, how much are you looking to sell yours for? Have you got any more pictures, the one you have doesn't really do it justice.

• 2 weeks later...

• Twin Turbo
  • Six Speed
  • UK or Jap
  • OEM skirts preferable
  • BPU preferable

Thanks

I have all of that, bar the 6 speed and well within your budget. Have you ever driven an auto?

I have all of that, bar the 6 speed and well within your budget. Have you ever driven an auto?

Well I've never driven an auto supra but I have driven other autos and I don't get on with them. I know they're easy to drive but it just feels too strange and I like the more involved drive of the manual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.