The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Storm Blue UK Spec TT 6sp Manual

garethrees

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Okay after 6 years of owning and having fun with this car, I feel I need a change.

I bought it off Mr Nike (Octogon Toyota) in Bracknell almost exactly 6 years ago. So it was well looked after before I got it. Ever since it's been serviced regularly without fail.

I have the full service history and all the usual receipts. I has 4 good Toyo Proxy T1Rs on it.

Just passed the MOT on 18th June with flying colours and going in for a service this Friday. One advisory which was the same exactly as last year 'Offside front shock has a light misting of oil) In one year this has not got worst.

Millage is normal for it's age mostly done on motorways (during my years anyway). 92,929 miles (20th Aug 2007).

4 Re-conned alloys which are okay but I have scuffed the near side rear a few times. She would look great with an tidy set of alloys.

No modifications, completely standard, but have a TRD standard box air filter if you want it.

Inside there are a few scratches on the passenger seat and door. But nothing massive.

about 5 years ago I got fitted professionally a completely new sound system:-

Alpine CDA-7893R CD/MP3 head unit, a 6 CD MP3 changer in the boot and I also have an iPod adapter wired up to the center glove box. (So you can just plug in an ipod and play controlling it with the head unit.)

Speakers where replaced with DLS Reference Range in the front and I can't remember in the rear, but the sound has to be heard.

In the Boot is a Genesis P4 power Amp (http://www.raysmith.co.uk/Genesis/4-Channel/) driving the 4 main speakers and a Active Sub Clarion SRV303 Space saver which can be adjusted to provide extra base.

In addition I had fitted at a Parrot CK300 Bluetooth Car kit, with hands free. This has worked with every phone I've had over the past 5 years and in wired into the Alpine to pause the music and play through the car speakers.

This extra HiFi and phone kit cost me almost 2k in total, so its good quality.

As I said service is happening on Friday and if it needs anything it will get it. Service book shows all the history and I have all of my 6 years worth of receipts to back this up.

The car has the usual stone chips etc, but again nothing massive. I'll take some pictures next weekend and add them to the post. Hopefully the weather will be better this week and I'll be able to take some without the rain.

I'm not looking for a super fast sale, want it to go to someone on this site if possible. Not 100% sure about the asking price, but I know how honest you lot are and someone will give me guidance if I'm off the mark either way.

Any questions please drop me PM.

Sorry to see you're selling, but I guess 6 years is a decent amount of time for any motor! :) Decent price too :)

Thank for that, it's been a tough decision, but I've had six years of fun, time someone else has some. I think the day it goes I will be sad. :( But my decision is made time for a change.

Now fully serviced and clean!

I've taken some more pictures and put them on a site and uploaded a few here.

To be honest the re-con alloys did not clean up so well, (I've included a pic of the worst wheel), so I'm happy to take 1K off the original price and take 10,500 ono.

I also have a brand new set of matching mats which I will throw in for free. :)

Here are todays pics.. Any questions please drop me a line.

Full High Res Pics download at Supra25_08_2007.zip

Now fully serviced and clean!

I've taken some more pictures and put them on a site and uploaded a few here.

To be honest the re-con alloys did not clean up so well, (I've included a pic of the worst wheel), so I'm happy to take 1K off the original price and take 10,500 ono.

I also have a brand new set of matching mats which I will throw in for free. :)

Here are todays pics.. Any questions please drop me a line.

Full High Res Pics download at Supra25_08_2007.zip

1k off for alloys? Dude, you can get them refurb for around £250-£300... Don't sell yourself too short.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Does anyone have any advice on this message I received? Do you think they are for real? and why would they want the 'chassi' number? Cheers Gareth

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/231278.htm bonjour, je suis interessé par votre toyota supra RZ. je vi en suisse, et j'aurai besoin du numéro de chassi pour me renseigné, de l'importation en suisse. merci, et meilleures salutations! Nicolas Kilchenmann UK: hello, I am interested by your Toyota supra RZ. I live in Switzerland, and I will need the number of chassi for me well informed of the importation in Switzerland. thank you, and better greetings! Nicolas Kilchenmann My Phone No: 0041 78 602 37 6X

he sold it too cheap

I would have said the same thing when i owned a UK TT... i know UK supra's have a premium over jspecs(for some) but alas not all are willing to pay for the privilege of owning a U.K Supe... that aside ...lovely car!! just what iam looking for as well, but a bit to much for me:(

I would have said the same thing when i owned a UK TT... i know UK supra's have a premium over jspecs(for some) but alas not all are willing to pay for the privilege of owning a U.K Supe... that aside ...lovely car!! just what iam looking for as well, but a bit to much for me:(

:) Offers are good :)

Guest JonathanD
Originally Posted by movistar

A mint white 93 Manual UK TT just sold on here for 10k and it had 54k on it!

Thought you might like to know...gives you a rough idea what people are willing to pay.

Movistar, if that was my car you were reffering to, it had 73k miles on it not 54k! So it misrepresents the value comparison you are using with that lower mileage.

Gaz - in the end I had loads of offers on my car at £10k so don't sell yourself too low. That is a great car, in what I think is the best colour!

Regards,

Jonathan

Movistar, if that was my car you were reffering to, it had 73k miles on it not 54k! So it misrepresents the value comparison you are using with that lower mileage.

Gaz - in the end I had loads of offers on my car at £10k so don't sell yourself too low. That is a great car, in what I think is the best colour!

Regards,

Jonathan

:oops: sorry it was your's i was refering too...i didnt go back to the threads to look and iv'e looked at so many cars now on the web it's hard to keep track:blink:

:hide::run:

Regards,

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan, much appreciated. Cheers Gareth

• 3 weeks later...

I now have a full HPI Check Certificate for the car which any buyers are welcome to see on request.

And for peace of mind I have also taken the car to Toyota to check for _ANY_ engine problems like the head gasket. They have confirmed to me today that they could not find any problems with the engine at all. So serious buyers are more then welcome to arrange their own tests to confirm this.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.