The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're doing OK then? :D

One of my level 5 drivers was consistently beating level 10-14's yesterday. Got him upto ~17 after yesterdays races I believe so hopefully he's doing even better. Only just shared the other ones last night so not sure how they compare against other people's yet.

You can view the results at www.gran-turismo.com

Just sign in using your registered PS3 account email and password, select log and view the results :)

Do we understand which is the best 'base model' driver to pick? Does it matter? B-spec is rubbish.

I read that the "cooler" they are, the less likely they are to make mistakes, but get lazy and are not as good at overtaking. The "hotter" they are the more likely they are to make mistakes but they're better overtakers. I've now got one more cool, one more hot, and a couple in the middle to see what works best.

...and I still haven't got a bloody Supra! Anyone with any more spare yet?

Not even one of the GT supras from the dealership? I think a stock one will pop up if you keep an eye out in the used section.

I don't think you can have two of the same car in your collection?

I read that the "cooler" they are, the less likely they are to make mistakes, but get lazy and are not as good at overtaking. The "hotter" they are the more likely they are to make mistakes but they're better overtakers. I've now got one more cool, one more hot, and a couple in the middle to see what works best.

So far the hot head seems to be doing pretty crap in all the remote races...

I have a spare one. ID is ethan111990

Message me when you have added me :)

@ Thorin: I got a few non race Supras you can have, what is your user name? mine is suprahuman2, send me a nudge and I'll send you your new soop. :)

Doh, if only I'd have seen this yesterday. I'll add you both tonight if I get chance (My PSN ID is Raithmir).

If anyone wants a Supra RZ add me, user name SupraUninc.

I'm going to set some of my B Spec drivers up tonight for remote races, do you need to set your cars to 'online status' as well or does that not matter?

I have you added already. It's just your drivers you need to set to online.

Have we played COD MW2 or BO together? Don't recall.

MW2 I believe a few times, but I haven't played for ages. I have BO... but it's still in the wrapping.