The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT5 discussion thread

caseys

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/24/tgs-2009-gran-turismo-5-coming-to-japan-in-march/

March 2010 for Japan. Probably Apr-June 2010 for us :(

play.com still have it listed as 'Due for release on 04/12/2009'. No doubt it'll change soon.

Arse. I was really looking forward to spending some quality time on GT5.

Time to buy a Forza 3 360-pack when it's out I guess.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, I've been waiting for Gran Tourismo 4 on the PSP for at least 3 years.

(Apparently it'll be out in a couple of weeks - I ain't holding my breath)

That's meant to be a launch title for the PSP Go isn't it? I think if you buy a Go and register it with Sony before sometime in November you can download GT-PSP for free :)

Then again GT5 was meant to be a PS3 launch title. Ahem.

Most 'biggish' games have been put into next year to avoid the Modern Warfare 2 'blast zone'.

Basically the theory is COD6 is going to be so big, no-one is going to sell anything leading up to, or following that release.

On the other hand I think Sony have basically dropped out of the console market with the PS3 :( a real shame.

I didnt even know GT5 had a confirmed release date othr than speculation from web sites etc anyway so didnt expect it out this year. For me they can keep it as long as they want, to start with that damage modelling looked pants so hopefully thats where all the extra work will be going. Better than releasing some halfed a$$ed game that seems to be the norm these days.

With all the other top titles out/coming out towards the end of this year at least its one less game to play/try and afford :D

With the likes of Dirt 2, NFS shift, Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed 2, COD:MW2, Fifa, Batman AA, Dead Rising 2, Operation Flashpoint and more 1 less title wont matter much to me :)

• 2 months later...