The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted tt 6 speed

mark uk manual

5k for a tt6 :looney:....£5750 is the cheapest one i have seen sell for and that turned out to be clocked apparently!!

He could get a very decent 5speed n/a instead...lol

Not true, but we have been through this before, I owned a TT6 in red which I paid £3250 for, needed a heater matrix and a good polish

Not true, but we have been through this before, I owned a TT6 in red which I paid £3250 for, needed a heater matrix and a good polish

Well you must have been EXTREMELY lucky...why are tt6's currently selling for 7000-12000 if you can pick up decent ones for under 5k...because it very rarely happens.

Well you must have been EXTREMELY lucky...why are tt6's currently selling for 7000-12000 if you can pick up decent ones for under 5k...because it very rarely happens.

Was willing to wait and willing to travel, they are not usually this cheap but they are out there, some are dog's but then you just walk away or offer less

I have always looked at cars with an open mind and always take the cash, this has given the best results in the past, you must always be prepared to walk away

I have owned 6 Supras and I would consider 4 of them to have been a baragin, the single ......... well thats another matter !:D;)

They do come up for sale at a good price now and then.

I paid £4750 for JamieP's black TT6

Fair enough...i suppose its because i wouldnt consider buying a supra with 150,000 on the clock (im not saying their going to be f*cked as i know mileage isnt everything) but i suppose im thinking of tt6's on the upper end of the scale with very low mileage, very clean etc

The red one did look like a bargain though dean so :thumbs:

Fair enough...i suppose its because i wouldnt consider buying a supra with 150,000 on the clock (im not saying their going to be f*cked as i know mileage isnt everything) but i suppose im thinking of tt6's on the upper end of the scale with very low mileage, very clean etc

The red one did look like a bargain though dean so :thumbs:

My car had 33,000 miles on the clock, jake got it for a steal and i was still happy with what i bought it off him for, there are bargains about, just got to keep your eyes peeled.

Yep, very nice chap, one owner for about 6 years or something, he was an aircraft engineer at Southampton airport

Mmm, this thread has got me wanting a TT6 too (as the Southampton thread did when that was around). It's just not practical at the moment as I've got other fish to fry, like sorting out my housing situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.