The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Na-TT Silver

CarlT67

SOLD

I have decided to put my supra up for sale as the situation at work is looking a little uncertain, and as the Supra is a luxury but still my everyday car, I wouldn't like to skimp on costs and so it must go....

Spec is as follows:

Engine:

-The car originally had a non turbo engine but last year in september was replaced with a 1996 TT engine with 60,000 miles on it at Silverstone garage (QSD on here)

-Cambelt replaced before engine went in

-New water pump when cambelt was changed

-Engine last serviced 1000 miles ago with

-All vacuum hoses replaced with new ones

-Both cats removed and replaced with 3" straight through decat, running a restrictor ring for standard boost levels

-HKS Carbon/Ti exhaust. With the decat still a respectively quiet exhaust.

Exterior:

-Stock Silver colour

-Doluck front bumper

-Bomex Skirts

-Trial Rear bumper

-Abflug Spoiler

-Refurbished headlights Jspec headlights

-Facelift clear front indicators

-Clear side indicators

Wheels/brakes:

-19" Racing Hart wheels, in black sourced from Jamiep

-UK SPEC front brakes

- Dunlop rear tyres (275s) Bridgestone fronts (245s)

Alarm:

-Toad Ai606 alarm fitted with receipt of fitment.

Suspension:

-HKS adjustable coilovers

-Full geo set up at Wheels in motion

-Rear strut brace (I believe cusco)

Transmission:

-w58 5 speed box

-RPS street max clutch fitted with engine change

-Factory fitted Limited slip differential

Interior:

-Speakers replaced with aftermarket ones

-Alpine CD player head unit ipod compatible

-Apexi Boost gauge

-Black carpet, and leather roof lining/sun visors

-Greddy 5 speed gearknob

-Momo race steering wheel

Bad points

-Damage to front bumper

-Damage to drivers skirt

-Dash could do with a repaint

-Small imperfections to the rear bumper

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking

Damn, thats nice...just what im after, dont fancy a deal with a TVR Cerbera V8 do you? :D

If it was a month down the line, I was told my job is 100% safe and you had a chimeara then I would say yes. Arent running costs of a cerbra considerably more...?

hey bud, wasnt you the guy i tore past on M25 on the way to suprapod?

i had the purple sup :)

Yes mate that was me, if I remember correctly you were spraying fuel and igniting it everywhere lol

Good luck with the sale. I would have thought after yesterdays meeting you would be feeling a little more optimistic? Or do you have plans for something better!

Yesterdays meeting was a little more reassuring but it all still depends on so many variables out of our control, hopefully in a months time I will be able to change to the start of the thread to fancy something different. A TVR for a bit maybe then come back to the supra fold in a year or so a buy a nice single :D

Not sure at the minute though.

If it was a month down the line, I was told my job is 100% safe and you had a chimeara then I would say yes. Arent running costs of a cerbra considerably more...?

Yes mate that was me, if I remember correctly you were spraying fuel and igniting it everywhere lol

Yesterdays meeting was a little more reassuring but it all still depends on so many variables out of our control, hopefully in a months time I will be able to change to the start of the thread to fancy something different. A TVR for a bit maybe then come back to the supra fold in a year or so a buy a nice single :D

Since selling the supra, I've tried a couple of rx7's, an s2000, a Tvr Chimaera 4.5, and a cerbera 4.2. Nothing ticked as many boxes as the supra did which is why im planning on buying another before xmas.

Since selling the supra, I've tried a couple of rx7's, an s2000, a Tvr Chimaera 4.5, and a cerbera 4.2. Nothing ticked as many boxes as the supra did which is why im planning on buying another before xmas.

A single'd one, have you looked at insurance....?

hahahaha i wasnt spraying fuel!!! i was just igniting!!! seen the car in the flesh, very nice example. wish you all the best for a good sale.

A single'd one, have you looked at insurance....?

Cant do online qoutes for singles, but from doing a quick search for 22 year olds and singles it looks like its gonna be around £1200ish for the year. My plan is to buy an okish 6 speed and im going to try and do the whole single conversion by myself for 5k, i already have the turbo so im almost there :p. Might be worth holding on to yours and sticking and r154 box in it then going single. One went on ebay the other day for £300.

Not really, you'll always tend to hear the bad news never the good, all the early issues of dodgy electrics, snapped cranks are mostly now resolved. Most AJP's have had the all important engine rebuild to elimante this....theres sometimes little niggles but thats the indulgence of owning a hand built car but the road presence is something else....

Really, thats impressive. I just want someone to pay £6000 for mine :)

Definitely advertise it elsewhere mate, my n/a was up here for about a week, barely got any interest, put it up on PH and sold it within a couple days...and got more than £5.5k for it!

Dont be shy to put up the price on it either, dont sell yourself short! :) Best of luck

Clinton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.