The mkiv Supra Owners Club

U.K. Twin-Turbo Auto £5200 oh yea.........

5upra

Car is now with The Supraman in Meopham Kent call him on 01474 834309 if interested. Please mention you saw it on this site for £5000REDUCED DUE TO IMPENDING MARRIAGE POOR SOD..............

Supra TT for sale. UK car, auto with body and performance mods. yours for £5000.This is up for grabs because the owner is getting married in under 2 months time.....As you can see from the photos it has a subtle body kit and will be sold with the 8" wheels and tyres shown. It has all the usual kit, and in addition an HKS dump valve, electric air-induction system, a full stainless steel exhust system with huge back box and 5" pipe in fab condition with a nice deep growl, a CAT1 COBRA alarm/immobiliser, CD & DVD player with hidden screen, autochanger in the boot.

It has done 159,000 miles which equates to 13,000 a year but has full service history most by Toyota main dealer until approx 3 years ago. It has recently been looked after by The Supraman of Meopham Kent, who completed a cam-belt service/change only last year.

Obviously at this price its not mint but its not bad either ! At some stage it has had the passenger door re-sprayed. Th N/S spat needs a slight repair and paint due to scratches, the drivers side skirt has crazed and the front spoiler has a small crack in it ( see photos for the above ) Ben quoted just £300 to sort this out.

There have been quite a few owners but most were from the same family. It was bought new from Park Lane Toyota by an Asian gentleman who passed it round the family group hence the bulk of the owners. They looked after it having it serviced by Toyota. I dont have the V5 at the moment but can get it when required. You can check previous owner details for a fiver(?) from the DVLA.

The car is now priced as follows.

£5000 NO OFFERS.

This will include a new MOT.

I think he will need it

the advert is very confusing and will put a lot of folk off

Whats confusing ? you have the option of getting it cheap with a little work and 17" wheels or buy it with 18" with new tyres and the paintwork done, or somewhere in between - Rocket Science it 'aint !!

Same here, too many trouble makers here, just let the guy make his sale.

That would be me then :innocent:

I was in a 'slightly' sarcastic mood last night, apologies to the seller,

All I'll say for anyone interested in buying the car is that you could run this car for a few years and still not lose much money on it afterwards if you came to sell it on, so it is a good buy if people think about it.

That would be me then :innocent:

I was in a 'slightly' sarcastic mood last night, apologies to the seller,

All I'll say for anyone interested in buying the car is that you could run this car for a few years and still not lose much money on it afterwards if you came to sell it on, so it is a good buy if people think about it.

i'm thinking about buying it - :) gonna get a few quotes first :)

No worries, it was probably me nit picking anyway, I didnt mean to cause offense to the seller

Just seemed odd to me with the spec bit, but im sure it will shift

None taken, perhaps I should have made it simpler then explained the options later, if I had the money I would buy it myself, with spec 1 of course..............or mabey spec 2 .....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.