The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted

Matt H

Im going to be spending a fair wack on my supra after were done with xmas, and im toying with the idea of getting a manual to do it on. I dont want to get rid of the supra ive got, its perfect, its just an auto and feel for the money im going to be spending maybe i should be doing it with a manual instead.

For the right car i would be willing to do this.

Must be:

GZ TT

mileage: around 40k miles

Modifications:

Engine: BPU max, but if a "not overly large" single was in already may consider

Bodywork: good condition (never been in a serious accident - nothing more than scratches etc). Not to many cosmetic changes as i would just have to change everything.

I know its picky, but like i said it would have to be the perfect car for me to get rid of the car i love to bits.

On a side note, instead of me spending all this money, if there was anything for sale around the £20,000 mark that has had it all done already (in relation to body work and cosmetic changes, huge power doesnt mean a lot to me, but i would want a minimum of 500 at the fly wheel for £20K). i mean there are a lot of cars out there that are worth a hell of a lot of money but look only a shade off standard, something like gamers or supragolds car looks wise would have me (low milage tho) thats essential!!

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.