The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Tt Dark Metalic Blue

funky

****NEW SLIDE SOW AND 360 DEGREE TOUR DONT MISS THE SHOW CLICK ON THE LINK PLEASE USE INTERNET EXPLORER *****

http://www.3dvista.com/admin/tours/viewer.aspx?tour_id=18A4-C45E-D116-A266&viewer_id=4

This car took me nearly two years to find! I saw 46 other cars, before I found one of a suitable standard. if you have been looking for a while and you want the best for your money, This is a solid investment because it is so rare, and in such good condition.

This car took me nearly two years to find! I saw 46 other cars, before I found one of a suitable standard. if you have been looking for a while and you want the best for your money, This is a solid investment because it is so rare, and in such good condition.

This one runs smoothly starts on the button I have had it since February I need to buy a house in Spain so she has to go.

• Clifford alarm with remote start (fantastic for hot days have the air con cooling the car before you get in it.

locks doors etc comes with software to program the alarm Cat 1 with documents.

• Alpine C.D MP3 player with proper ipod controller built in.

• Leather seats Drivers Electric

• Air conditioning all working

• Alpine component speakers with anti vibration matting

• Carbon dash and door trims (Looks better than the wood dash it originally came with).

• Carbon vent trims

• Stainless Steel Exhaust not loud but sounds nice

• Apexi air filter

• Comes with bass box which can be removed in a minute.

• New MOT

• No rattles

• New brake pads

******* Recent belt change and valve steams Good for another 50000 or so miles******

Because it has had a recent MOT you know it is roadworthy, unlike some other cars I saw.

Please call for more details or to book a look 01293 510051 or 07785 702040 EMAIL:- [email protected]

I know this is at a bargain price please note that it will only be for sale until Monday 13th of November after that I will be away this is a Genuine one time offer when its gone its gone! £7995.00

**********************************************************************************************

Coupe

Item Specifics - Cars & Other Vehicles

Manufacturer: Toyota Condition: Used

Model: Supra Number of Previous Owners: 1

Type: Coupe Number of Seats: 4

Number of Doors: 2 Engine Size: 3,000 cc

Mileage: 74000

Model Year: 1993 MOT Expiry Date (MM/YYYY): Oct 2007

Date of 1st Registration: 01 Aug 2004 Right-hand drive/Left-hand drive: Right-hand drive

Colour: Blue V5 Registration Document: Present

Metallic Paint: Yes Previously Registered Overseas: Yes

Transmission: Automatic In-Car Entertainment Options: AM/FM Stereo, CD Player

Safety Features: Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Sunroof, Tilt Steering Wheel

Fuel: Petrol Exterior Options: Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler

Thats in miles please take another look at the tour I added yesterday I would be interested in your comments, to get to the tour there is a link at the top of the description.

Enjoy remember to use internet explorer.

Thank you for looking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.