The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 facelift TT 6 Speed

celica500plus

FOR SALE:

• 1997 Facelift TT 6 speed £11,150 reduced £10,500

EXTRA INFO:

• Genuine 37,500 miles
  • Fully documented Jap/UK History inc. Hpi Cetificates, Service & Hand books.
  • Imported in 1999, with previous owner since December 2000.
  • Mot until January 2007

SPECIFICATION:

• Leather Interior
  • Folding Mirrors
  • Blitz Boost Controller
  • Factory option TRD suspension
  • Aftermarket Exhaust
  • Cat 1 alarm

Bought the car a couple of months ago, staying 45mins from work I am finding fuel costs just to high. I am after the same as what it was before £11,500 which in my opinion for the car is good, with a full service history, reciepts and less than 40000miles on the clock.

http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/7553/suprabackkn0.jpg

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/1554/suprafrontdf3.jpg

http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/2214/supraglanzaxn8.jpg

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/4646/supradaylighthi4.jpg

CONTACT

Worth every penny mate IMHO and a 97 with 37K; where the hell can you get a better deal than that these days!!

If I didn't already have a 'mint-facelift' in the garage then I would already be writing a cheque to you.

It'll be gone before you know it.

Best of luck, Andrew:thumbs:

P.S. A bit sad about having to get rid of it m8 - ask the boss for a petrol allowance!!

1997 Facelift TT 6 speed

Genuine 37,500 miles

Fully documented Jap/UK History inc. Hpi Cetificates, Service & Hand books.

Hi, sorry i've been busy lately and not had a minute to reply to any pm's i'll just work my way through them the now and reply.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, I knew the car would be expensive to run but didnt quite bargin on it being as bad as it is. I have a run around car but I hate not using the supra all the time so i've decided to sell both and buy a car that can give decent mpg and still perform good. I need to move out soon as 25 and being at home isn't so good, so its time I be sensible.

Anyone interested please txt the number, call, post or pm. I am Scotland based so callers please bare in mind they will have to travel to view. I shouldnt have a problem selling at the price and with all the documents and history that it comes with.

Thanks Kind Regrards

Stuart

Hi, sorry i've been busy lately and not had a minute to reply to any pm's i'll just work my way through them the now and reply.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, I knew the car would be expensive to run but didnt quite bargin on it being as bad as it is. I have a run around car but I hate not using the supra all the time so i've decided to sell both and buy a car that can give decent mpg and still perform good. I need to move out soon as 25 and being at home isn't so good, so its time I be sensible.

Anyone interested please txt the number, call, post or pm. I am Scotland based so callers please bare in mind they will have to travel to view. I shouldnt have a problem selling at the price and with all the documents and history that it comes with.

Thanks Kind Regrards

Stuart

Whereabouts in Scotland mate??

I travelled to Scotland to buy mine. I think distance is irrelevant when it comes to getting the right car for you. Besides, theres nothing like 500 miles of getting to know your new pride and joy on the journey back - I smiled all the way and prayed for every set of traffic lights to be red :D

I travelled to Scotland to buy mine. I think distance is irrelevant when it comes to getting the right car for you. Besides, theres nothing like 500 miles of getting to know your new pride and joy on the journey back - I smiled all the way and prayed for every set of traffic lights to be red :D

Yep distance is no object, but if I am going to go have a ganders I want to know where I am going.:)

Thanks guys, I have a friend very handy with the camera nothing better than a good photograph of your pride and joy. Im in Ayrshire Scotland. A small town called Kilwinning it should assist anyone wondering how far it is to travel, if you type it in the rac route finder it will give you an idea how far I am.

Kind regards

Stuart

The fueling costs of the supra are no where near as bad as the celica. I only used the celica once every week so I never paid much attention to its fueling costs and accepted it was high. I didnt sell the celica because it drank to much it was sold so I could live a trouble free life, just didnt want the hassle anymore of owning something as powerful, I know it wasnt massive power but it was enough that it warranted constant attention.

I have used the supra about 4-5 nights a week and thats why im noticing that its hitting my pocket hard especially when my journey is 45mins each way:(

Had some interest but no visitors to view hopefully soon

Regards

Stuart

Guest jbrads

If it was me i'd keep hold of it :)

That said.. if i had the cash i'd give it you now, but my current circumstances won't let me :( another day maybe :D

Think you may be right, I thought it would sell really quick for what it is but I haven't had the amount of interest I thought id get. I've had a few offers of swaps that have been tempting but still no one has called to visit to have a look.

On the other side I got some good news on the celica on its fifth run it ran an 11.5 on street tyres and optimax and still only running 850cc injectors, so it looks like it is running nice and strong! Semi slicks, race fuel, new fuel set up and higher boost hope the new owner gets it in the 10's!

Okay maybe to show my lowest price I want will attract some genuine interested parties. My price is £11,150 no offers this reflects the fact that the wheels need a refurb(no buckles just kerbed), the bonnet needs polished, and a few small dents need popped out. Mechanically she is perfect as you can imagine being serviced every 3000 odd miles, the only mechanical thing needing attended to is the left caliper which is binding and will need a new caliper kit installed.

Kind regards

Stuart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.