The mkiv Supra Owners Club

...and once again my thoughts turn to murder!

RedM

Big Brother time again.

How do these bottom feeders get by without getting killed I do not know. Darwin was wrong. Any weak piece of crap can survive and get onto television.

Don't even start me on the typically gobby, Scouse, Chinese lass.

Here comes the rage....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be really good is the live execution of evictees. It's a just punishment. You want to be famous and no-one likes you? Time to die, my friend.

I so need to be in charge of BB. They want a *cough* social experiment. I'll give them one in spades. The Stanford Prison Experiment would seem like a walk in the park compaed to even the nicest ideas I can come up with.

This one on telly right now, the one who wants to marry a footballer. I'd have put her into the house first. The housemates coming in after would find her head on a spike.

What would be really good is the live execution of evictees. It's a just punishment. You want to be famous and no-one likes you? Time to die, my friend.

I so need to be in charge of BB. They want a *cough* social experiment. I'll give them one in spades. The Stanford Prison Experiment would seem like a walk in the park compaed to even the nicest ideas I can come up with.

This one on telly right now, the one who wants to marry a footballer. I'd have put her into the house first. The housemates coming in after would find her head on a spike.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Have you ever thought of running for parliment?

Did anyone else think that Pete (I think thats his name) was border line retarded?

I must add I watched it with my lass*

Shut the f*ck up you prick, he has torettes, think you could survive life like that? let him be hes happy. I hate it when ignorant idiots use that word to put everyone in the same catorgory.

Congratulations on being the first person in a long time to make my blood boil

The A-team was great when I was a kid but it was years ago. Can we not move on? Why the constant dredging up of stuff best left to hazy memories?

Probably because we have bog all in it's place. When we were kids, we had Dukes of Hazzard, A-Team, Chips, Knight Rider etc. What do we have on Saturday nights nowadays ?

Exactly......