The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Spec

Kev.O

This exhaust is 6 months old and has done about 1000 miles. It has a couple of scratches on the low section other than that it's in A1 condition, I polish it everytime I wash it! It has the silencer, never used!

I love this exhaust. The only reason I am changing it is for one with better ground clearance as it now sits a tad slow since getting the CW suspension fitted. It was absolutely fine before, never scraped it.

I'm after offers in the region of £400 (exc. p&p). Like I say it's almost brand new. I spent 2 hours polishing it today here's some pics:

This exhaust is 6 months old and has done about 1000 miles. It has a couple of scratches on the low section other than that it's in A1 condition, I polish it everytime I wash it! It has the silencer, never used!

I love this exhaust. The only reason I am changing it is for one with better ground clearance as it now sits a tad slow since getting the CW suspension fitted. It was absolutely fine before, never scraped it.

I'm after offers in the region of £415 (exc. p&p). Like I say it's almost brand new

I can confirm this is just about "as new" a real bargain for someone.

What you going for Kev?

• 1 month later...

I can vouch for Kevin's exhaust. In all honesty I think he takes it off the car and to bed every night with him! - You know... to give it a good polishing ;)

Seriously thoug, its in TOP condition, well worht the BUC$$

I can vouch for Kevin's exhaust. In all honesty I think he takes it off the car and to bed every night with him! - You know... to give it a good polishing ;)

Seriously though, its in TOP condition, well worht the BUC$$

Have to agree with Martin, don't think you'll find a better buy.

Guest mk47
HKS super dragger sounds nice and deep but i think the nur spec is louder

thats about right ^^

its in good condition on my tt at the moment.. make me an offer if ur interested PS sorry for thread hijack ill start my own lol

If its any help I have CW suspension and blitz Nur spec and have not suffered any grounding issues at all. Cw's suspension is designed in such a way that the car is not too low and makes the most of the adjustable geo settings.

If its any help I have CW suspension and blitz Nur spec and have not suffered any grounding issues at all. Cw's suspension is designed in such a way that the car is not too low and makes the most of the adjustable geo settings.

:yeahthat: :thanks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.