The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk4 Supra TT auto in Black - N reg (95/96) Sale or poss. p/ex

Barry

My Supra is going up for sale, basically because I never use it and it just sits in my garage feeling sorry for its self. I've used maybe two or three times in the past 12-16 months. So its time for someone else to enjoy it!

Its a j-spec TT auto in Black, stock bodywork with aftermarket (stock size) wheel being the only visual mod.

Its showing (if I remember correctly) just over 100k miles, but obviously a handfull of those were in kms.

I'm the second owner in the UK and have owned it for 4 years now, the first UK owner was Branners.

Modifications from what I can remember :think: are...

Stage 3 Hybrid turbo's

full Blitz NUR Spec R exhaust

Both CAT's removed (still have them for MOT)

HKS front mount intercooler

Blitz blow-off valve

HKS panel filter in stock box

Speed de-limiter

Fuel cut defencer

Race Logic Traction Control

Autometer boost gauge

Autometer EGT gauge (needs connecting up)

Bilstein struts with lowering springs

Optional Toyota side skirts fitted

Silver dials

UK Limited Slip Diff

Cusco Strut brace

*Apexi S-AFC Fuel controller (to be installed)

*Walbro high flow fuel pump (to be installed)

*550cc injectors (to be installed)

*Blitz boost controller (to be installed)

It's not currently MOT'd as I dont ever drive it (you'll see why from the other vehicle in the pic.. :D )

It's also got new rear disks waiting to go on.

Any questions (about the car!), please ask.

Can email on [email protected]

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

think it's too cheap tbh, probably putting people off lol - that mods parts list alone is worth a bit - probably more than 1500 if you added it all up

edit: just reaslised it has no MOT also, I'd definitely spend the time and money to MOT and tidy it, then adjust the price and you will be sorted :)

if i were you i would remove all the aftermarket goodies then put up for £6500 the parts alone should fetch 1500 quid i for one would have a few bits off that list

No chance. It goes as it is, I'm not faffing around braking it.

Tell you what, why not buy it as it is, keep the parts you want, then sell the rest for profit! :eyebrows:

edit: just reaslised it has no MOT also, I'd definitely spend the time and money to MOT and tidy it

It doesn't need tidying. It just need's rear tyres for an MOT.

I originally put it up for £9k ono WITH MOT, but only got a handfull of people interested. If I put an MOT on it, I'll sitck at least another £1000 on the price with no offers.

To be honest it's a feckin bargin as it is and I'm not going to take silly offers on it.

£7500 and the cost of a pair of rear tyres and MOT (£40?)! ;)

I just can't be bothered with it anymore, got two motorbikes to play with now, hence why the car has been sitting in the garage for around two years.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.