The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can u remember the crazy swedish girls that try to kill themselfs on motorway

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Also watched this on TV a couple of days ago.

Very strange women indeed!

Totally crazy actions and a sort of desperate need to kill yourself.

But the defense psychologists managed to convince the judge that they're safe to be let loose in public.

I think either this year or next one of them is to be released back on to the streets. (According to the TV program)

Would it be this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7636577.stm

That is completely mental. Bloody fantastic catching it all on camera on a tv show though. But such a sad thing to happen. I feel sorry for the lorry driver.

They obviously wanted to die together, so I assume they were dedicated and needed to get the job done for themselves. Strange women. Stupid way to do it.

How can anyone, let alone 2 people that do that ever be aloud on the streets again.

Really don't get how they can ever be class as safe to be in the general population

Not only are they nuts, but so are the the people handling the case who think they are in any way sane

Im still in the middle watching but i said on the last thread, that they should have been killed and i still think the same, no matter how mental or messed up you are, if you want to end your life do it, i couldnt give a kufuffle, i dont care how pretty you are etc etc, you have a brain, and if you want to use it for something bad, then i hope something bad happens to you/them.

Prepares to come back later with a post explaining how i now understand whats going on exactly:D