The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 vvti white twin turbo

Guest mani230286

Guest mani230286

.Stunning mint condition supra in white. Absolutely mint inside and out with very low mileage at only 44,500 with BIMTA certificate (only genuine way of verifying mileage which was one of the reasons i bought this one over others).

VVTI twin turbo engine which is very responsive and powerful and drives as new with paddle shift style gear change (auto/ trip-tronic)

Have recently put on black deep dish alloy wheels which are unmarked with brand new tyres and car has hks adjustable suspension all round.

Has had a new timing belt, water pump, platinum tip spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter and has been professionaly undersealed (with receipts for proof of work).

Will be fully serviced before sale. (has been done as per above)

10 month mot and 6 months tax.

please ring or e-mail for any further details and I have lots more photo's so please ask.

P.S again looks as if its just come out of the showroom and have service history and certificates to prove mileage.

call mani on 07877149567 or 0116 2763156

[email protected]

P.S CHEAPEST AND LOWEST MILEAGE VVTI SUPRA FOR SALE... (WHEN I PUT THIS UP).

£9000 ovno

Reduced down to £8500

Guest mani230286
You just bought it in http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=216296

And looking to upgrade

Now you're selling?

yehhh... gna upgrade until it sells (want to start track racing soon and dont think am good enuff for real wheel drive so want an evo, but if it dont sell am gna do this up and hopefully get on a track in few months)....

sorry.... i forgot to say iv had it for 5 months not recently bought (still a new car to me mate)....

Guest mani230286
Auto then, should say in the Ad bud. Makes a big difference to the appeal :)

sorry mate i'll sor than nw (dus say paddle shift style gear change)...

cheerz for advise mate i'll change it now....

yehhh... gna upgrade until it sells (want to start track racing soon and dont think am good enuff for real wheel drive so want an evo, but if it dont sell am gna do this up and hopefully get on a track in few months)....

sorry.... i forgot to say iv had it for 5 months not recently bought (still a new car to me mate)....

Just because it is an Evo it does not mean it will stop you going off the track...even in the wet! ;)

baFh6DiuVqo

Guest mani230286
Just because it is an Evo it does not mean it will stop you going off the track...even in the wet! ;)

baFh6DiuVqo

your right there mate... but it'l be easier for me to get used to drivin on tracks in a four wheel....

my brothers got a brand new exige scura and i went in his and he goes i defo need four wheel drive cus i'd spin in two secs in rear wheel lol

For what it's worth - you'll need far better pics than that to sell your car for £9K - I mean, the 2nd pic misses half the car off! Come on fella - if you were looking to spend £9K of your hard earned, would you take a 2nd look at your own ad? Many pics needed, good quality, in focus!

Guest mani230286
For what it's worth - you'll need far better pics than that to sell your car for £9K - I mean, the 2nd pic misses half the car off! Come on fella - if you were looking to spend £9K of your hard earned, would you take a 2nd look at your own ad? Many pics needed, good quality, in focus!

hi mate... thanx for advice im going to put decent pics up today....[GRIN][/GRIN]

Guest mani230286

how do i upload pics mate?? can you do that on supra forums?

Guest mani230286
Pictures?

hi mate am not sure how to upload photo's and will e-mail you some if you like....

thanks

mani

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mani230286

Stunning mint condition supra in white. Absolutely mint inside and out with very low mileage at only 44,500 with BIMTA certificate (only genuine way of verifying mileage which was one of the reasons i bought this one over others).

VVTI twin turbo engine which is very responsive and powerful and drives as new with paddle shift style gear change (auto/ trip-tronic)

Have recently put on black deep dish alloy wheels which are unmarked with brand new tyres and car has hks adjustable suspension all round.

Has had a new timing belt, water pump, platinum tip spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter and has been professionaly undersealed (with receipts for proof of work).

10 month mot and 6 months tax.

please ring or e-mail for any further details and I have lots more photo's so please ask.

P.S again looks as if its just come out of the showroom and have service history and certificates to prove mileage.

call mani on 07877149567 or 0116 2763156

[email protected]

P.S CHEAPEST AND LOWEST MILEAGE VVTI SUPRA FOR SALE... (WHEN I PUT THIS UP).

£9000 ovno

Reduced down to £8500.00

P.s Im looking for a 6 speed twin turbo manual and so will part ex this against that (as in money your way) but nothing with to much mileage....

VVTi

Adjusts the intake cam timing. This gives significantly more low end torque, and helps the larger turbo'd car spool earlier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.