The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 NA aerotop in black

Ian R

After much consideration I am putting the NA up for sale. The car used to be my brothers Martin R before I bought it of him two years ago and is known to most around the midlands on here.

Brief details are

1996 NA SZ Aerotop Auto

completly stock with the exception of:

UK front brake upgrade

Blue dash lighting convertion (done by emin for the oldies on here)

5 Zigen black 18 inch alloys

Blitz nuspec exhaust

Momo Handbrake and sleeve

Private plate M5UPE (included in sale)

only selling this car as my commute has increased and as I already have a big single supra as well I can't justify running both anymore.

Will post photo's within next 7 days.

Price im looking for is £4000 ono. However I am looking for a good turbo diesel car so would consider a swap or part ex

thanks Ian

After much consideration I am putting the NA up for sale. The car used to be my brothers Martin R before I bought it of him two years ago and is known to most around the midlands on here.

Brief details are

1996 NA SZ Aerotop Auto

completly stock with the exception of:

UK front brake upgrade

Blue dash lighting convertion (done by emin for the oldies on here)

5 Zigen black 18 inch alloys

Blitz nuspec exhaust

Momo Handbrake and sleeve

Private plate M5UPE (included in sale)

only selling this car as my commute has increased and as I already have a big single supra as well I can't justify running both anymore.

Will post photo's within next 7 days.

Price im looking for is £4000 ono. However I am looking for a good turbo diesel car so would consider a swap or part ex

thanks Ian

Pics mate. Black aeros are awesome.

Ian, I'll buy mate. I need a car.

Cash available and I know the car..:blink:

Want to return to the fold

I totally looked after the car when I had it and spent serious cash keeping her in tip top condition. I would buy it back but for the 4 mile road to our cottage.

Maybe suggest we move:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.