The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Black carpet

dude

I disagree but good selling tactic

I'll take the pepsi challenge dude, your carpet may well be black but it will NEVER look like a factory black carpet, been there and tried it many times, they have a depth to them you will never acheive with dye!!!;) Of course if you are too tight to buy the best I can understand:search::eyebrows:

you could let Ric spray yours with some gloss black!!!:blink:

I was going to leave this thread be. butt if you want to turn it around on me..

Maybe im the only person unhappy that you are using a blatant lie (black is black?) to try and sell your product to unknowing club members?

I've died 3 carpets, as well as many other people have on here, i can tell no difference in a dyed carpet and a standard one if done correctly.

After all, toyota only use fibres dyed with black? or is it some super duper compound which offers the blackest of black?

Ive not once mentioned the price etc etc so the usual shooters can hack off

I was going to leave this thread be. butt if you want to turn it around on me..

Maybe im the only person unhappy that you are using a blatant lie (black is black?) to try and sell your product to unknowing club members?

I've died 3 carpets, as well as many other people have on here, i can tell no difference in a dyed carpet and a standard one if done correctly.

After all, toyota only use fibres dyed with black? or is it some super duper compound which offers the blackest of black?

Ive not once mentioned the price etc etc so the usual shooters can hack off

Sorry mate you are wrong, your dyed carpet will brob look fine to you, put it next to a factory carpet which is a diff material to a grey one BTW and you will see, bit like using base and clear versus 1 pack for your paint, as for lyeing to club members thats a bit strong and out of order pal, I think my reputation on here is a bit better than yours so if you want to make accusations come do it to my face, im easy to find.

... as for lyeing to club members thats a bit strong and out of order pal, I think my reputation on here is a bit better than yours so if you want to make accusations come do it to my face, im easy to find.

Water off a ducks back fella, if you look back thro old posts you'll see this seems to be an unsavoury trait of his to try and fu(k up people for sale threads on condition, price, description etc all of on which he has fu(k all intention of buying .... just being a pain in the arse!

P!sses me off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.