The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete 6 speed conversion - everything included.

adnanshah247

COMPLETE KIT SOLD - THANKS GUYS AND MY APOLOGIES TO GUYS WHO WANTED THE SEPARATE BITS!

Hi guys, i have for sale a complete six speed manual conversion. Below is a list of all the parts that are included:-

PLEASE NOTE ALL PARTS ARE OFF A TT J-SPEC RZ.

*Getrag 6 speed manual box (covered approx 45k miles)

*Propshaft

*Rear Diff

*Rear drive shafts

*Pedals, lines and resvoir

*Lines etc.

*Interior panel with all the niggly brakcets etc. underneath with linkage.

*Slave cyclinders etc.

*incase i have missed anything, all the rest that comes with a conversion.

I am asking £2650 for the lot.

Optional Extra:-

I will include a barely used Southbend clucth (i paid £800 about a month or two back and can have this backed up) good for 700hp, and the stock TT flywheel for an added £350.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, i have for sale a complete six speed manual conversion. Below is a list of all the parts that are included:-

PLEASE NOTE ALL PARTS ARE OFF A TT J-SPEC RZ.

*Getrag 6 speed manual box (covered approx 45k miles)

*Propshaft

*Rear Diff

*Rear drive shafts

*Pedals, lines and resvoir

*Lines etc.

*Interior panel with all the niggly brakcets etc. underneath with linkage.

*Slave cyclinders etc.

*incase i have missed anything, all the rest that comes with a conversion.

I am asking £2650 for the lot.

Optional Extra:-

I will include a barely used Southbend clucth (i paid £800 about a month or two back and can have this backed up) good for 700hp, and the stock TT flywheel for an added £350.

What series is the Clutch?? As i bought the top of the range one, and it only cost me £500

i bought the OFE Series Stage 3, i had to pay a pretty penny for postage and the exchange rate was really bad.

Must of got really shafted with Import tax and delivery then, as these are like $665.00. Not good eh when the exchange rate is fooked also

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.