The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NINE goals in NINE minutes !!!!!!!!!

Jamesy

Brazilian second division side Viana were 2-0 up against Chapadinha last weekend, with nine minutes to go, and they needed to score nine more goals to get promotion. Amazingly, they did it!

*** i smell a rat!!!!!!!!!!! ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FP8NFfllII&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: sorry i dont know how to "embed" the video???

6FP8NFfllII&feature=player_embedded

If you smelled a rat it must have been roland. That is the biggest setup i have ever seen, it's blatant. The defenders strolling around the park while they have 5 players in the box?

It wasn't even half decent acting, shocking display.

Wonder if there were any Brazilian Mafia death threats involved. "I kidnap your daughter" kind of stuff.

:D Something told me you might say that:p As long as they keep it up on sunday I'll be a happy man;) Something else tells me Liverpool may throw caution to the wind and take us to bits:rolleyes:

Bloody hope so, my mate's made a promise about Sunday.... to quote him not me (incase any cops are in :D ) "If Lucas plays against United, I'm gettin a gun, shooting him, Rafa and Hicks then taking out myself"

Problem is, with Gerrard and Torres almost certainly out (or unfit so not worth playing either way), I think Lucas has to start! :D

Although we could see if some of the Chapadinha players are free..

Bloody hope so, my mate's made a promise about Sunday.... to quote him not me (incase any cops are in :D ) "If Lucas plays against United, I'm gettin a gun, shooting him, Rafa and Hicks then taking out myself"

Problem is, with Gerrard and Torres almost certainly out (or unfit so not worth playing either way), I think Lucas has to start! :D

Although we could see if some of the Chapadinha players are free..

From mates in liverpool I dont think he's the only one hinking like that. He's shocking. Must be amazing in training though:D