The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine OEM Skirt's And Spats

mark newman

You selling your ridox ones....?

They're not in A1 condition so to satisfy my need for perfection I've either got to replace them with new.. or with something else such as NEW Ridon/replica skirts that are in A1 condition.

So the shortish answer is I might be getting rid of them, depending on how much OEM skirts can be found for: but until I think I'm happy to take that leap (and at £450 + painting, I'm not!) the answer is "no", sorry.

just think its a lot of cash for some thing second hand, which will need painting just for a set of side skirts!

I agree with that however ive also been told by a good trader on here that mine were worth that easily as they are genuine!

God knows what they were from new :blink:

They were available, from Japan a few years back, something like £750 a side. The difficulty in getting them held up and insurance claim of mine. I had to persuade the insurance company that second hand originals would be OK. Simple really if you can't afford it don't comment. They are worth what the buyer pays. They genuine Toyota, the real ones not some fibre glass saxo/nova crap copies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.