The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Mk4 J-Spec Aerotop 1994 L reg N.A. Auto

MizTheWiz

I have a L94 aerotop auto. I have had the car now for about 5 years only owner since import. But due to work changes i just don't seem to drive it much any more. I recently went self employed as an electrician and spend all my time driving around in my van. I have spent some time and money making it my car.

check out my garage for pics and details. link at bottom of page.

Recently the lacor (sorry cant spell) has started to peel on the paint work. had a £500 quote to put it right.

Head says sell, the money will help in setting up of business. Heart says keep, it was the car of my dreams took ages to save for it. but now it spends more time just looking pretty on the drive so the head wins.

The car comes with dvd/cd player, 3 lcd screens, digital freeview box, reversing camera, 2 x amps and sub.

All details and pics can be found in my garage link at bottom of page.

I will be selling under 3 prices.

£3000 as is car under sorn no tax or mot nothing wrong just not driving it at mo.

£3500 with years mot and 6 months tax.

£4000 with years mot 6 moths tax and paint work all sorted.

Pics of peeling lacor can bee seen at request.

So there it is selling my dream boohoo. Not advertised any where else as would love car to go to a member...... Hurry as might change my mind lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Also, how much would you knock off if you took out....

The car comes with dvd/cd player, 3 lcd screens, digital freeview box, reversing camera, 2 x amps and sub.

You could leave in the amp that drives the speakers but the rest is all not needed.

How come you did a £60 MOT and added £100 tax and the price goes up £400?

:yeahthat:

because before you would have had to take the risk that it may cost more to get it through the MOT and also have the hassle of organising it etc................simple no?

only if there is something that may mean it wouldn't get through the MOT.

I know my car would sail the MOT the same as it always does, so price would reflect that.

It is a nice car though, I am not taking that away from it :)

I keep thinking....maybe....but I really only want black :(

because before you would have had to take the risk that it may cost more to get it through the MOT and also have the hassle of organising it etc................simple no?

Very simple in that respect, however price was £3k with no MOT or tax, assuming it passed 1st time and got taxed (6mths) then that would make the price £3140 (ish) even with something on top for the trouble still a bigg difference when you go with the original price.

If it infact actually failed its MOT then fair enough. Still a good looking car IMO.

You know we see this all the time in for sale threads people coming on and being critical about the persons car/items and the price even if they have no intention in buying it. I can't understand it me.

If the guy wants 3400 then that's what you pay if you think it's too much then don't buy it. Easy really. Anyways good luck with the sale matey.

lol not been keeping an eye on this thread never new there was so much of a discussion going on lol.

right my reason for prices....................

i think car is worth at least £4000 with only 88.000 on clock

But due to the fact that some of the lacor is peeling and had a quote for £500 to put it right also gave the option of a price for 3,500 tax and moted. But not repaired.

right the £3,000 price was for car with no mot. buyer is taking a risk so only fair...... would you buy a car for 3.500 or 4,000 with no mot...... not me.

I had a buyer lined up for 3,500 so had car moted for them. Then there funds went tits up (want for a better word lol) so they pulled out....

So now there is no risk to the buyer car has full Mot. only failed on a tyre.

But i now cant get tax.......... i am no longer insured on the car so i have knocked £100 off.

This is why car is at £3,400......... which to me is quite cheep because of the paint work.......

So first person to turn up at my door with money will get the car....... I think this is all fair.

More pics can be seen if requested sorry but have no idea how to put pics in thead........

Very simple in that respect, however price was £3k with no MOT or tax, assuming it passed 1st time and got taxed (6mths) then that would make the price £3140 (ish) even with something on top for the trouble still a bigg difference when you go with the original price.

If it infact actually failed its MOT then fair enough. Still a good looking car IMO.

original price was £4000.........

You know we see this all the time in for sale threads people coming on and being critical about the persons car/items and the price even if they have no intention in buying it. I can't understand it me.

If the guy wants 3400 then that's what you pay if you think it's too much then don't buy it. Easy really. Anyways good luck with the sale matey.

thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.