The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full leather retrim, Recaro seats.

JamieP

Thinking of selling this lot and going for a more race setup, buckets and cage.

Front and rear seats including door cards and rear pods, quality leather and suede with red stitching.

This cost me a lot of money, I want £1500 for front and rear seats/door cards/rear quater panels.

Yup, im having second thoughts already:D i want to remove it for suprapod and thinking i cant be arsed to put it back in:D

Don't be such a lazy git :D

Personally I'd keep it as I don't think you'll be able to beat the updated, yet stock looking interior :)

On serious think mode with this, had your wheels & I think this will finish of interior side but will have to see again will look at Ace Cafe meet couple of weeks time close up if you still have them.

Was going to do just front seats on mine but with this coming up thoughts have changed.

dude what you doing, my mrs said your interior was really nice and very comfy, i think just stick a roll cage in and some 4 piont harness's and you will be fine.

That does look sweet.

Id have to butcher it to get a roll cage in though, its to nice for that:)

Just as I was thinking of getting some Cobra Misanos these pop up. Tempting!

Edit : Just show the missus, she won't sit on suede or touch/wear it, so rules that out for me :(

If you get the next lot done in Alcantara I want first dibbs :)

Id have to butcher it to get a roll cage in though, its to nice for that:)

What cage you going for then jay, if its a normal cusco 6 point then you only have to cut some holes in the back plastics where the speakers fit, you can get some others to cut up, cant see what you would have a problem with the fronts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.