The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra GZ Auto 1993

Gordon F

1993 Toyota Supra GZ Auto in Storm Blue

I bought this car from JIC in July 2001 with 32000 on the clock. The mileage is now 52000. It has been very lightly used, never in winter or bad weather, and has been kept garaged and covered. It has full service history, main dealer since I have had it. The car still has the original factory exhaust fitted with both cats, and has never been run over stock boost. Work carried out within the last 100 miles includes:

‘B’ Service and Cam Belt – Dingles Toyota Lowestoft

Air Conditioning Service – Dingles Toyota Lowestoft

4 Wheel Alignment Check – SCS Norwich

4 New Bridgestone RE050 Tyres

New Battery

Will come with 12 months MOT

GZ spec on the car with:

Active front spoiler

Black Leather Seats

7 speaker stereo system

Cruise Control

Passenger Airbag

Traction Control

Climate Control

Thatcham Cat 1 alarm + two sets of keys + certificate

UK Spec Stereo + original Jap unit

Toyota chrome dash Rings

New OEM black mats + set in photos

Original Toyota tool kit

Pete Betts delimeter

Pete Betts fog light conversion in rear lights

Toyota rear number plate surrounds

UK spec brakes all round

OEM 17’’ wheels with facelift centrecaps

Toyota locking wheel nuts

Goodridge braided brake hoses

Castrol SRF brake fluid

Clear side markers + orange originals

The car drives perfectly, has been meticulously maintained, and comes with a folder full of service history, instruction books, and all the old MOT’s since import. It’s very rare, nowadays to find an example of a totally stock Supra, especially with this mileage and in this condition.

Private plate is not included in sale – car will revert to 1993 registration number.

£6500

Mobile 07789 721285

image image image image image image image image image image image image

Great history, careful owner, low mileage (nice calipers decals:D) and from one an old well regarded importer (JIC) this simple has to be worth the slight premium over the usual GZ auto's on offer.

Good luck with the sale Gordon.........whats next for you?

Thanks everyone for their kind comments and taking the time to look.

Good luck with the sale Gordon.........whats next for you?

Hi Scooter - hope all is good with you! I'm looking to move to Scotland at the end of the year so I'm trying to cut the fleet down from 3 to 1. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to keep the Supra though, I dont know if I could find another one like this.

can i ask where you got your car cover from

I had it made by a local company who mainly do upholstery for boats, they charged me about £50 for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.