The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TomTom 530 widescreen with extra's.

little num

Hi here i have my old satnav (6 months in total) i have just purchased the latest 730 wth euro maps and lots of goodies.

For Sale is this 530 that has the latest maps and also included is this

TomTom RDS Receiver - Updated 2008 version

The TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver gets traffic information on the go, to your TomTom. For the one-off cost of the receiver you can get traffic updates and let your TomTom reroute you around congestion.

By simply connecting the TomTom device to the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver, you will automatically receive traffic information via the TMC connection. Once a journey is planned, traffic alerts which relate to the route are clearly displayed in the traffic bar on the right hand side of the screen. When you tap the icon shown in the traffic bar, you will receive further information, such as the cause or kind of delay to traffic, such as an accident or traffic jam.

These alone are £35 off ebay and works wonders.

The acual tomtom is in near mint condition with only a few wear marks (case only) the screen is mint with no marks at all.

This comes with original car charger and original window mount.

Here is a link to what im selling with identical info avalible to mine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TomTom-GO-530-In-Car-Satellite-Navigation-with-Traffic_W0QQitemZ380089111291QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems?hash=item380089111291&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200

Only thing is i cant find the box with the disc but this is not needed anyway, this is plug and ready to play.

I WILL GIVE 6 MONTHS WARRENTY MYSELF AS I HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER HERE SO CAN RETURN IT IF GOES FAULTY.

Im looking at £120 posted for this as its £250 with the traffic unit new. Paypal is sent via gift only to save the fee's. :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.