The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A recently famous 5 Speed NA!!! FOR SALE!

supra_surj

FOR SALE

A recently famous 5 Speed NA.

Just took this as part ex from Dean (Tooquicktostop). As some of you may know I was selling my BPU Supra as I needed the cash for a new business im opening.

Ive known Dean for a little while and he expressed interest in my car. I was holding off to see if I could get a cash deal on my car. Waited and waited but the car didnt sell even after reducing the price quite abit.

I took this car from Dean as part ex as he wanted mine. That way he gets the car he wanted and I can sell this on. Now if you haven't seen this NA already, heres the link to Dean thread.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=181550

Its just had lots of work done by Dave (Supraloopy) who is going to think that ive gone crazy!

I will try and get some more pics up but the car is amazing in looks. Paintwork has been done to a high quality.

OK the reason im selling this is I still need the cash towards my business that im starting up. From next week i will be working 6days a week in london so wont be driving the car at all and i feel its a shame for it to be sitting in my garden and not being used.

203K km (about 127K miles)

New MOT

Tax Till August 2009

Loads of history in a folder including japanese paperwork.

18" Fox RS3 alloys

Touch screen dvd/cd/tv player double din

New Toad alarm fitting this week.

O2 sensors replaced

Cambelt changed at 185K km at Interpro

Speedo in MPH

ODO still read KMs

UK Glass headlights with HIDs

Compression test was also done by Dave and came out brilliant, so no problems there. :)

Just had all body work, front end resprayed, new lip, tinted indicators, black mesh, carbon bonnet sprayed red, polished up.

Service just done with plugs changed and exhaust with induction kit.

Theres a knock from front driver side suspension no problem could be found and went through MOT perfectly. Could be top mount or geometry.

New cat1 alarm being fitted this week.

Looking for £3750ono

Thanks for looking.

Wow, that is no joke, shouldn't stick around long at that price. Wonderful car for anyone interested. Glad to see you back in a turbo Dean :p

Edit: If it was a straight part-ex Dean got an even better deal :D

No joke, it was not a straight swop :D

A great car for someone, fantastic looks for the money ;)

Compression test results were 200 across the range. drives well apart from the knock.

Drives very well and has a great engine, sounds superb with the new exhaust, has a slight knock from the drivers side suspension, passed MOT, must be a top mount or something, no big deal it turns out :)

Thanks guys. Been driving this around all day and I love the car. What a head turner. The only reason I'm selling is for the cash I need but to be honest if it doesn't sell I won't be disapointed. Love the car! Dean and Dave, you guys have done magic with this.

Love it! Lol!

S

Enjoy it, I spent alot of time on that car! Oh and welcome

yes :D you did a smashing job.

i see the car in the flesh on sunday and wow i was lost for words.

fingers crossed i can get me mitts on it soon.

come on dvla get the v5 thingie to current owner.

then i can hand over money.

thank you

b

That car would be a great buy..

Dean and Surj both look after their motors so you know it will be a good one, and Supraloopys work is top notch (so i've heard)..

Nice car going to who ever buys it..

Many changes happened lately!!! Surj when did you get your black TT exachanged, you still thinking about getting a manual TT or plans have chagend now! :)

Dave, gotta have a look at my sup when Im back then mate! no drinking when working on my car though :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.