The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra n/a auto 100k miles

MattP

hi there got my 1994 j spec toyota supra up for grabs its a lovely car this being my second supra i just had to have it when i saw it i recently got another car for work as well as having my mr2 project on the go.

i work in my uncles garage so the car has been kept nice and sweet locked up in a garage every night polished etc etc i would love to keep the car but really i cant afford to run it atm well heres some details anyway....

Will Put Fresh Mot on When Sold

its 1994 3.0 n/a auto

.cat 1 alarm immobillizer (insurance porposes)

.18 inch alloys 3 inch rear 2 inch front with 4 new tyres which cost me £1200 all together for alloys and tyres

.full stainless at back exhuast not too loud £240 about a month old

.pioneer head unit (£200)recent

.front cloth electric driver seat normal passenger not a mark on them rear leather possibly vinyl whatever toyota used no marks.

.just had a full service cambelt, water pump, oil, oil filter,sparkys, fuel filter, suspension bushs, brake

pads, light bulbs.

little extras:

polished inlet manifold,hks induction kit,blue engine bay, blue dash, light up blue intake pressure guage, aftermarket sideskirts and spoiler wiring kit for an amp and sub if u want it, black headlights recently fitted with xenon bulbs no murky lens

bad bits:

2 cosmetic marks inside one on roof lining where a dvd unit was placed and another where a oil pressure guage was on the dash.

needs a new splitter and 2 gas struts to hold the boot up as the spoilers too heavy lol

£2500 ONO tax if u want at buyers cost

tax expires end of march mot 3rd of april

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.