The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AC Schnitzer E36 BMW 328ise

Paul R

Hi,

I'm selling my ultra rare E36 Ac Schnitzer 328i. It has all genuine parts on it, 5k's worth.

1997 R Reg.

Metalic blue,

117,000 miles,

FSH

Cream Leather interior

Traction Control (ASC)

ABS

AC Schnitzer equipment:

Front bumper

Rear Bumper

Rear Spoiler

Top spoiler

Wing Mirrors

17" schnitzer wheels

Exhaust system

All the above was fitted/painted at Rossiters who are the official UK supplier of AC Schnitzer.

Lots of receipts etc.

Bad bits:

Wheels could do with a refurb or probably just painting.

Couple of the arches have a few bubbles of rust coming so could do with sorting - been quoted 150 for the work + paint (very minor).

Appart from the above, the car is in very good condition for it's years and also very rare! I dont know of another for sale in the UK at the moment.

If there is any interest here, I'll get some pics uploaded.

Offers over 2k :)

If anyone fancies a px and some cash for an auto TT, then I may be interested :)

Cheers,

Paul

are the bumpers stamped by schnitzer and is the front one a skin or attaches to the bar?? Only ask as the sideskirts look like standard items.

Always loved those wheels tho!

upgraded speaker system and leccy rear windows as well... looks it good nick fella.. :thumbs:

are the bumpers stamped by schnitzer and is the front one a skin or attaches to the bar?? Only ask as the sideskirts look like standard items.

Always loved those wheels tho!

upgraded speaker system and leccy rear windows as well... looks it good nick fella.. :thumbs:

sorry, my mistake, the skirts are BMW!

Paul.

• 1 month later...
My mate had an M3 with the diamond cut wheels fitted, and an invoice from the dealership to the tune of £3400 IIRC!

ouch, luckily I didn't put them on the car! :-) I've got the price list for everything somewhere though.

Paul

Dead annoyed.......seems like someone having a laugh.......ended the auction early and have not made contact. phoned them and no one with that name at that address........

balls!

Ebay are useless and wont sort it olut for 7 days, even though the buyer has broken my terms of sale......

so still for sale....

Paul.

really sad to hear that. i can buy it now, pay you cash now but my offer wont be near to what your looking at for it.....

It's annoying because it was at the reserve price....then this idiot/scammer or whatever hit the buy it now.

So no sale. ebay are useless to sort it out.

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

The car really is sold this time :) bloke came and paid cash for it :)

Funilly enough he found it on google. saw a post from here indexed in google and sent me an email :)

Good old google! :D

Paul.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.