The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Auto, Black, 60k miles

JamesF

Ooh I used to have a D8 3.0 V6 on 20"s... What are the 2.0's like on fuel? Is it a D8 or a D9?

Edit, it'll be a D9 at that reg.

Second thoughts I better not mate, Would prefer cash.

I found that on internet "Fuel consumption is claimed to be 21.6mpg on the urban cycle, 39.2mpg out of town and 36.7mpg mixed."

Probably will leave it mate, cheers for the interest though. Are you on the 406 Coupe forum?

http://www.peugeot406coupe.com/phpBB2/

You might be able to find a seller there and come back with cash!

I'm not on the 406 Coupe forum. That's my dad car he's quite happy from that car but he really jealous when he see my supra:D So he want Supra aswell :D Anyway if you change mind let me know :thumbs:

To anyone thats interested, I am available for viewings most of the week in Lancashire (5 mins from m65), daytimes as well due to unemployment.

And to all the people PMing me asking for offers, I will not haggle over the internet. Come and see me in person. You will see that its worth more than the £2200 its advertised at. Theres other Supras out there with more miles for more money. Grab yourself a bargain! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.