The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy slapping........When it all goes wrong

The Raven

Seen that a few times, cracking clip. Looks like an amature boxer, certainly knew what he was doing with his fists anyway lol.

This is going to sound odd cause I know he only punched... but in my humble opinion... (looking at his footwork) he punched like a kickboxer/thai would...

This is going to sound odd cause I know he only punched... but in my humble opinion... (looking at his footwork) he punched like a kickboxer/thai would...

if he was, there were a lot of opportunities to use a right foot that would have floored the guy(s), boxer in my opinion :)

lmoa! hopefully teach the chavs a well deserved lesson. :D

All too often the two blokes set upon another bloke, probably make him fall over, crack his head open, weeks off work or probably life threatening injuries and the two perpetrators walk away to brag to their chav mates how 'ard and clever they are. Plod can't do anything and society picks up the pieces and the cost. So happy slapping is not really that, it's common assault and it gives me a nice warm glow to see these two scumbags get a punch in the face as well. Pity it was not a bit harder IMO :D

true... see your point... in that situation, id say fastest way in and out is the best option.. Id do just the same as him, and im a kickboxer. :)

Agree... Personally (thai boxing history as well), I would have used a kick.

Ring discipline goes out the window in a street fight. To a degree atleast.

Completely agree... but the good footwork should be carried through, and was.

That's the thing with unusual 'events' being caught on film, because why would someone be filming 'that' particular thing in the first place? Maybe I'm just being cynical, because of the 'You've Been Framed' generation.

Were they slapping people as they went past, and someone wanted to catch them on film doing it?

Or was it set up, as the 'cameraman' knew 'that' particular couple would be walking past?

It was still very good to watch, but I was surprised the blokes got up again after all that battering.

That's the thing with unusual 'events' being caught on film, because why would someone be filming 'that' particular thing in the first place? Maybe I'm just being cynical, because of the 'You've Been Framed' generation.

Were they slapping people as they went past, and someone wanted to catch them on film doing it?

Or was it set up, as the 'cameraman' knew 'that' particular couple would be walking past?

It was still very good to watch, but I was surprised the blokes got up again after all that battering.

The whole point is that it's 'happy slapping' where you get your friend to video it and you slap some random passer by. Just happened this time that the passer-by knew what to do!

I'd think he was using more of a boxing element than kickboxing, etc. I know I find it hard not to kick when we have 'hands only rounds'.. Kicking is just natural when you do martial arts.. I'd have definately thrown in a few power kicks too.. Good to see how fast he reacted.. He'd probably clocked them as he was walking up the road and was prepared for the possibility of trouble... Which always help plan and attacks you may need to unleash :D