The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(uk) supra TT auto ,96 N. RED. 60k.

pezzerr

if anyone is interested PM me.

very genuine car will post more pics soon.

very slight mods only, large exhaust vented discs boost controllers,air filter, just done by matt at AFR. i have lots of bills receipts and service history, underside also stripped and re weathered by AFR.recently.

any questions just ask, overseas most of the time , dont use the car much, offers over 8k first to see will take it.

thanks

(i think one of the swedes will have it?)

Unlikely as they can quite happily import jspecs and only ever import 6 speeds, I'd expect interest in this car from Denmark, Germany, France, Italy,Spain, especially France though as they cannot register imports afaik and from what I've seen they don't appear to be overly fussed on transmission or paying top ££££ for a good one :)

heres a few pics of 3G discs front and rear fitted, calipers look good, will refurb wheels soon either way,sale or not,

chris wilson pads , its all set up and running very nicely,

no probs if there is no buyer, maybe you guys may give me some ideas on getting the car even more sorted,

would like to say though that matt and his team over at AFR have been great,very straight honest no-nonsense and a great job, they even sorted an electrical drain that no one else could sort, turned out to be the back up battery for the tracker.

will get more exciting pics soon,not easy at the mo.

thanks for looking , drove the car over xmas uk visit didnt see any supras around whats up? credit crunch that bad or are you all too scared to take the car out in the cold?

thanks again guys.!

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.