The mkiv Supra Owners Club

They do whatever they want

imi

and other than a telling off there is absolutely no action taken to stop them from attacking, terrorizing and invading the arabs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7801662.stm

surprisingly everyone rants about muslims this and muslims that....however when it is Israel that does the terror then people seem to turn a blind eye.....

I hope Obama will have the balls to try and put an end to this terrorist nation and bring peace to the region.

what, so you want another pointless war that us soldiers have to go and needlessly die for??

there is nothing wrong with what israel are doing, apart from the collateral damage that has happend

they have attacked the millitants that are smuggling weapons?

so how are they terroists?

Israel are quite happy to have a superstate called "Israel & Palestine" and live in a multicultural & peacful society but the various terrorists or freedom fighters (pick your own lable) aren't interested. Add to that the various neibouring countries who wouldn't be too upset if Al-Qa'ida or A Mad Dinner Jacket nuked Israel off the face of the earth.

bottom line is fella's muslims are always the ones to look bad. its made to believe that all muslims are terrorists. the media hasnt really helped. as far as the israel topic goes ill stay quite otherwise ill be talking till tomorrow. i respect our british soldiers, on the news if 1 US soldier dies its all over the news etc. but when hundreds of iraqi or afghan soldiers die nobody gives a shyt. pathetically man kind is keen on destroying itself, if history hasnt taught them anything yet, it never will.

what, so you want another pointless war that us soldiers have to go and needlessly die for??

there is nothing wrong with what israel are doing, apart from the collateral damage that has happend

they have attacked the millitants that are smuggling weapons?

so how are they terroists?

so killing innocent people is "ok" because they got 1 or 2 terrorists as well???? WTF!!! The s**t that is done in the name of the "War on terror".... sorry war for oil.

You all need to do some more research.

Israel is fighting Hamas or the 'Islamic Resistance Movement' who continue to claim the Gaza strip as theirs despite every man and his dog having owned or claimed ownership of it at one point. I have family in Israel so have a bit of a vested interest in the whole thing.

These threads only ever end up with people twisting facts so I'm locking it now.