The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black N/A auto for sale mad price!

Guest sundog

Been debating for a while now weither to sell my N/A supra since a was made redundant mid November,but Ive made a decision its got to go so heres the details.

Black 93 N/A auto with 190K Kilometres, standard apart from 18 inch mania alloys & big bore tailpipe.Engine/gearbox spot on just needs paint to front bumper(badly repainted) and theres a bit of corrosion to both doors,One months tax & mot,some history,previously owned by garage proprietor(can give contact details)Lovely looking car and a great drive.Find one cheaper at £1,650 no offers.

Please PM if interested,car must be sold and will go in the local press early Jan so be quick.

Sundog NO LONGER FOR SALE AS I SOLD MY ANOTHER CAR AND DECIDED TO KEEP THE SUPRA

Can download pics but do you really need them at that price?

No, why would we? I bought my house blind and despite the fire, the rats, the fact that it was in Beirut and occupied by militants, it was a real bargain! Hard to type this though as I'm chained to a radiator and only have three fingers left.

No, why would we? I bought my house blind and despite the fire, the rats, the fact that it was in Beirut and occupied by militants, it was a real bargain! Hard to type this though as I'm chained to a radiator and only have three fingers left.

Lol happy now Ellis.

Sundog

Sounds like paradise,got a room to let?:)

theres no damage as such just some corrosion on the doors and the bumper you can see on the pics,the interior is fine ,let me see if I can get some pics out this weekend.

Sundog

Guest sundog

This happens all the time here, people want to sell their supra keep looking at it and cant bare to part with it!!!! .Nicolai if your ever come over on the ferry let me know and we'll meet up I'm not far from the ferry port.

Sundog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.