The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 N/A Auto in Black

bigcol

Sorry to hear that Col, same thing happened to me yesterday. Hopefully you will get something soon so you can keep her:) You dont get much luck everytime you get one do you:(

We'll have to drown our sorrows with mapple syrup mate:d

Sorry to hear about your job Col. I've not even seen your car yet......:(

Love the PH advert.....:D

H.

Hi Paul, The job loss was not a big suprize at all i knew it was coming as we had a management re-shuffle and they put a useless tw@t in charge and i had no problem in reminding him on a daily basis that he was a tw@t, unfortunately i was due to have my first performance review after my probationary period and guess who did it:D so i was made surplus to requirements;)

fook em i needed a holiday anyway, as for the car, pop for a coffee you are only 2 miles down the lane (may even let you touch the exhaust:D)

Hi Paul, The job loss was not a big suprize at all i knew it was coming as we had a management re-shuffle and they put a useless tw@t in charge and i had no problem in reminding him on a daily basis that he was a tw@t, unfortunately i was due to have my first performance review after my probationary period and guess who did it:D so i was made surplus to requirements;)

fook em i needed a holiday anyway, as for the car, pop for a coffee you are only 2 miles down the lane (may even let you touch the exhaust:D)

Your generosity is overwhelming!!:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.