The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tvr chimera 4.0 fsh and mot/pics...

rxv8

i am selling my tvr 1995 4000cc chimera,silver paintwork which is in good condition,blue leather interior,again good condition,drivers side front edge corner about the size of a 2 pence has worn,which is common when you get in and out of the car...the carpets have faded,again common being convertible but easily changed,most of the chassis is re undersealed,outriggers are all in good condition,tyres are nearly new bridgestone so2s,engine runs lovely,new cap and rotor,leads,oil and filter,also has the better t5 gearbox,rear screen is in good condition,but has a small 1cm tear on drivers side edge...tax has run out...also comes with brand new s/steel brake lines(not fitted) i was doing this as a winter refresh...priced to sell...so someone will get a cheap way in to a tvr for next summer...

as i am trying to get another car and need the rest of the money to pick it up...

so to sum it up if you want a fun car...that sounds great...looks great...and is a great price...maybe this could be the car for you...

i am not greedy,priced to sell...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.