The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 6 Speed JSpec White £7500

Rossyboy

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well the time has come to sell the supra and get a family car... only a matter of time I guess!

Details:-

Import 6 speed manual

39089 Miles (Odometer reads 61704, converted to miles at 59645)

Tax until Jan 09

New MOT

K plate

Oil changed regularly

Spec:-

Do luck replica front bumper

Aftermarket sideskirts

Rear spats

17" Mazdaspeed split rims

Tein coilovers

Blitz turbo timer

Apexi boost gauge

Blitz boost controller (Set to 1 bar max)

XS FMIC

Kakimoto exhaust (Still has one Cat)

Cloth front seats, pretendy leather rears

Ally gear knob thing and pedals

In fairly good condition for a 15 year old car apart from a couple of bits:-

Synchro gear worn in 4th apparently - Crunches if you try to change into it quickly however feels fine and strong when in gear.

Crack on one of the sideskirts

Little bit of surface rust around rear window.

I'd prefer to be honest about everything and ask for a little less for the car rather than not mention things and people turn up disappointed. The car has a good spec and has been 100% reliable since I've owned it. The only thing that stopped working was the battery which has been replaced with a new one.

Price is £7,500 - NOW SOLD

Located in Eastbourne East Sussex, my moblie is 07776 302155.

Thanks for looking

Ross.

I will give it a better clean when i get a chance, wanted to get it up for sale before i changed my mind! The lights come up really well with G3 but i've run out... It's on my list of things to do!

Thanks for the comments guys, i'll be sorry to see it go but needs must etc

:)

The registration docs say white on them so it must have been sprayed white in Japan. The original colour was black according to the guy who sprayed the front bumper for me.

There's 2 former keepers on the reg doc and the last guy bought it in May 07, i'm not sure if they'd count the japanese owner as a former keeper or not? The guy I bought it off said he was the first uk owner and the km/mileage conversion was done 17th July 07 (whilst he had it) so I assume this is correct.

Ross :)

Yeah it's a shame to see it go, i'm gonna miss the power... Won't miss the fuel and insurance bills tho! I'll still float about on here, can't quite let go of supras completely! I'll get another one at some point but it's not viable at the moment unfortunately.

Can't believe you're selling yours, thought you'd only finished it recently? Houses do have that effect ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.