The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Unique Condition

FuR

Nice car. you are brave having no reserve :taped:

putting a reserve was going to cost me £100, i guess ill end the auction if it does not get bids, i certainly wont be letting it go for silly money, ill just keep the car and store in my garage, seems a waste to do that though

putting a reserve was going to cost me £100, i guess ill end the auction if it does not get bids, i certainly wont be letting it go for silly money, ill just keep the car and store in my garage, seems a waste to do that though

I cant stand it if I am bidding on an item that has no reserve and the seller pulls out because it has not made enough money, thats what the reserve is for, oopps off topic :taped:

Anyway good luck with the sale mate :)

Trouble with that is in the last five min the price can rocket up, if im interested in a car i normally put a low bid in to start with and wait till the last few min to get serious.

I cant stand it if I am bidding on an item that has no reserve and the seller pulls out because it has not made enough money, thats what the reserve is for, oopps off topic :taped:

Anyway good luck with the sale mate :)

i know its not ideal but i cant justify paying ebay 100 pounds

Trouble with that is in the last five min the price can rocket up, if im interested in a car i normally put a low bid in to start with and wait till the last few min to get serious.

yup well im not expecting ebay to be the method of selling the car to be honest, i would imagine a serious buyer would call me and come and see it, plus ive got it advertised elsewhere

Have you tried Piston heads, I have sold 3 cars in 12 months on there and its 100% free

thanks and yeah its just gone on there as well, thats where im getting the new car from, an astravan :-(

it is possible ill get the astravan and keep the supra though as imo due to the condition it would be worth putting under cover in my garage, ive got the room, but it seems abit of a waste really to have a car like this sitting in a garage

This was my old car. was the cleanest supra i have ever seen. wish i still had it sometimes.

thanks mark, if i dont find the right buyer ill keep it, just could do with putting the money towards the house build, hope you are well and enjoying your new supra!

Stunning example of a supra!

Good luck with the sale i hope you get what your hoping for,personally i wouldnt sell it but its not mine,unfortunatlly

cheers m8, i wont definately sell it, only if i get what im asking, which will still mean i have lost money since buying it a few months ago as i have spent alot oif money on it

car is still for sale, ill take 11k if anyone is interested, the car cost me 9k and i have spent over 5k on her last month, receipts to prove, and to be honest at 9k she was a bargain, very low mileage, absolutely mint condition, drives like new etc etc

First to see will buy, no one has been to see the car yet though

I will cover and store if i do not sell, but not really the best option

Trust me for 11k this is one hell of a bargain, 2000.00 of ICE just fitted, inc latest pioneer satnat, dvd, bluetooth, plus 2 subs and speakers

Then i had just had tdi performance setup the 4 wheel alignment just after the 1500.00 wheels and tyres have been fitted, they also supplied and fitted the 16 way adjustable tein ss suspension and supplied and fitted a new whiteline anti roll bar

The car really is the best you will find, not only is it immaculate outside the rest of the car is astounding, inc the engine bay and under the car etc, tdi confirmed this

I guess i could reduce the car abit if i were to take all the audio out, but cant see the point in that???

the car cost me 9k and i have spent over 5k on her last month, receipts to prove, and to be honest at 9k she was a bargain, very low mileage, absolutely mint condition, drives like new etc etc

To be honest with you fella you never make money on car's so if you brought the car for 9k and spent 5k on it then it's still only worth 10k max, I have spent nearly 30k on my car and brought it for 8k but at the end of the day it's still only worth around12-13k:(

Good luck in getting 11k

8k! someone got a good deal.

it didnt sell for 8k, its still for sale, i wouldnt let it go for that in a MILLION YEARS ;)

i understand what you say about not getting the money back that you spend on a car, but the situation with this car is abit different

i bought for 9k like 3 months ago, and it had already had alot of extras done to it, then i have spent 5k on the car last month, so at 11k i am still losing 3k in 3 months which isnt getting my money back

for 11k this car is a steal, again partly due to the unique condition of it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.