The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT Full Toyota Service History £6295

Guest R0B

Tax / Mot ? Owners ?

Cheers

Taxed til October and MOT til April 2009, I'm the third owner the first registered keeper was the supplying dealer and the second owned the car until April this year:)

i agree auto is very good i went in D Bones in germany on the nurburgring and it was very impressive but he was relying on the brakes for all the stopping, i like to use the gearbox and engine to help with stopping so the brakes dont get cooked to much, if maybe i cant find a 6sp then there are alot of lovley looking auto's out there, might be worth thinking about it.

i agree auto is very good i went in D Bones in germany on the nurburgring and it was very impressive but he was relying on the brakes for all the stopping, i like to use the gearbox and engine to help with stopping so the brakes dont get cooked to much, if maybe i cant find a 6sp then there are alot of lovley looking auto's out there, might be worth thinking about it.

you can buy race pads relatively cheap from chris wilson. A helluvalot cheaper than a manual transmission anyway

I NEVER miss changes :taped: :D

I do wish I had a tiptronic one though from time to time.

nice car you got there gaz just been looking at the spec like it, love the number plate feature on the front very good.

watched the vid coming through the woods sounds great, love the sound of the manual.

hi aero, have you done trackdays in your car then, also is it turbo, if so how did the brakes stand up did you get much fade.

dont really want to crash this gentleman's for sale thread, but no not done track days (yet). My previous turbo'd car I liked too much to risk it as it was more a showcare (though a very fast one).

The reason I know about the track day pads is from meets and friends on here though. Search 'chris wilson pads' and you'll come up with lots of information on his racing pads which are strongly recommended on the owners club.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't drop it anymore Rob, that's as low as a UK should go bud.

For the sake of 7 grand I'd try and keep it. :)

Not really an option TBH, i agree its a silly low price for a decent UK spec, still for sale though:search:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.