The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec TT 6speed 61'000 miles

TurboBrett

J-Spec TT 6speed 61'000 miles

i think its come time to sell, things have been getting hard and investments in my future career have made it difficult to justify keeping my dream car:(

unfortunately my supra needs a little work and i dont have the funds to be able to sort it out, due to a little mishap at Christmas i ended up bumping a RangeRover and dinting a pannel details are to follow;)

few good bits:

*just had a full dash respray

*got boost gauge

*narrow band air fuel gauge

*custom dials made in red (elglo made by speed hut with optional uprated dimmer:eyebrows:)

*it is at full bpu level, well it will be when the decat goes back on and will run 1 to 1.1 bar

*custom boot install nowt special just 2 10 inchers in a carpeted box

*jvc chameleon head with all manuals unit 6.5" rears and 4" fronts

*its got some really rare wheels on it;) gen 1 work rezax split rims 9x17front and 10x17 rears

*mot till june 2009, tax till end october/novermber

*2 new front tires, rears only half worn

*cat1 imobiliser and alarm by toad i think its 616i?

bad parts

*there was a low speed impact to the drivers side front wing and the 3rd party did not accept fault so no repairs could be made, i replaced all the nessasery parts: Lights, bonnet, but there are a few deep scratches still on the (stock) bumper and the bonnet i bought was intended to be resprayed although it is still red its paint is a bit bad and a couple of dings in it also, and the drivers wing has a little dint in from the top of the light, can be pulled and filled but i wanted a full pannel(witch are harder to find than some thing thats not lost)

* the steering wheel lether is split but replacements seem fairly common, just funds again

the car

it currently has 87000 km/miles mixed on the clock, it was imported with 71'000km and have certificate, i think all mot's in the uk are present and 2 uk owners (im the second) all services receipts kept form the previous owner and its had 2 oil changes with me, cambelt's done and auxiliary belt aswell, coil pack clips done

more details can be found in my garage TurboBrett's Garage ;)

i realy dont know the value of my supe, due to the very fast changing market and the fact it needs a little work but i am looking for around £7000 or make me an offer

or even better make me an offer px/ing a 1275cc mini;)

maybe another small runaround;) (please read not a shed:d)

EDIT: more pics will follow but it dark and wet so not ideal picture taking time;)

i could not get any pics again unfortunately but i have doug out a couple that highlight the damage, it really is minor and would take little to fix but i am offering it to anyone who is looking for a supe to change to there likings ie fitting a body kit, new bumper, bonnet, skirts and spats and you would not know;)

i am not in a hurry to sell, my insurance is paid up until 1st august, then what i do will depend on the insurance renewal price, however i have my lowest price in mind and if an offer comes along above that price;)

the damage is highlighted please note that the bonnet stay bent the spam panel down and when it was pulled back up it was kinked, i had everything checked for straightness and geo alinement's and it was all spot on, (except the kink)

thanks for looking

• 2 weeks later...

i am surprised this is still here tbh, very good condition excluding the bent panel:D re insurance is the 1st of October, i have had some decent quotes now so im a bit happier, i really want to keep her but my mini has less than a year until its got to be done ready for the big 50shows of next year,

im looking for offers around £6k for the supe, if its not shifted by october im going to re insure her

so get them offers in;)

i think its up to about 62k miles

• 2 weeks later...
Hi mate, is that laquer peel on the bonnet and on the corner above the light where it was hit?

yes unfortunately the wing behind the light has a dint on it right at the end and is pressed in about 1/4 inch, i had a low speed bump right before christmas and needed the car over christmas so i bought the only bonnet i could get my hands on and a set of reconditioned j-spec lights unfortunately due to personal reasons my cash was needed elsewhere, hence the bonnet never got that respray and i am a pickey git and have been waiting for a new wing to come up for sale, i dont like body filler and have always been too slow on the forum to bag a new wing:( the bonnet seems to have been blown over and lacquerd by a not very good painter:blink: and the lacquer peeled

cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.