The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recaro SR's and Bride subframes (no longer available)

ADL Mark

Pair of black with stock pattern Recaro SR's with Bride subframes.

Both seats are used but in good condition, just some minor sagging to the passenger seat on the right shoulder. Subframes were bought new from Whifbitz last year (£125 each) and have been in the car about a year. Pictures can be seen in my garage and I can get better ones if anybody is interested.

Collection from Hastings, East Sussex. I am NOT posting them, they're too heavy and awkward!

Looking for £550.

They're lovely seats, I will really miss them but needs must. They make the world of difference to the driving experience. I came from UK leather's to these, the speed you can take a corner with confidence is massively more than with the leather's as you just don't move around. I've spent 4-5 hours driving in the car and not found them to be at all uncomfortable either and I'm about 6' and 14stone so not a small lad.

• 1 month later...

Sorry mate :(

I had so many people seem interested when I first posted them, thought they'd be easy to get rid of. But despite lots of 'cash waiting' and 'definitely interested' nothing came of it.

Kind of glad though, as I had to put my original leathers back in for a week a short while ago and they were terrible!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.