The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's a real sad day....

imi-7

...as I have to let her go. No, not the Mrs (:D), but the Supra. I am due to start a 2 year Contract in the Middle East in the next 2 months, and cannot take my pride and joy. Has been part of the family since she was imported well over 5 years ago, and had been the most reliable car I have ever had. I am open to reasonable offers, and would make a great project car. Here are the specs:-

- 1994 (M) SZ N/A AUTO SILVER

- 102000 miles

- Tax until August 2008, MOT until Dec 2008.

- 17" Alessio Rims, with at least 4mm tyre tread all round.

- ICE - Clarion Double Din with 6 CD Autochanger

- Good interior condition (usual interior and electricals)

- CAT 1 Selca Full Closure Alarm

- Headlights sprayed black inside

- General condition of the car is Good.

Ok, here are the 'not so good' points:-

- all alloys could do with a refurb

- has had a respray (excellent job) due to parking dent on rear 1/4 panel 4 years ago...some fool did not judge their parking reverse properly and dented the driver's side rear 1/4 panel.

- general stone chips on the front bumper.

- I nudged the passenger wing as I clipped my sisters car whilst reversing and turning from the drive (who's the fool now :D ?!). No repair required as not that obvious.

The car has been serviced from Mark at Phoenix around March 2008.

This is an true assessment of the car. I have not advertised any car for sale for over 7 years so feel free to contact me for more info:-

[email protected]

Cheers

Imi

• 2 months later...

Ok People, I am now in Sunny Saudi Arabia for my Contract, and had to park the Soop at My In-laws down in Kent. Here's the deal, they have discovered that the water pump housing needs replacing, and the tax runs out this month (not selling it well so far am I ;) ). SO, in order to clear their driveway, I am willing to sell this car for £1750 for a quick sale.

If you are interested send me a PM and I will call you back.

Cheers

Imi.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok People, I am now in Sunny Saudi Arabia for my Contract, and had to park the Soop at My In-laws down in Kent. Here's the deal, they have discovered that the water pump housing needs replacing, and the tax runs out this month (not selling it well so far am I ;) ). SO, in order to clear their driveway, I am willing to sell this car for £1750 for a quick sale.

If you are interested send me a PM and I will call you back.

Cheers

Imi.

Surely this has sold already ... no ?

• 1 month later...

Sorry lads to price this car so low, as not wanting to undercut the market intentionally. But sheer fact is that I dont need her anymore, as I have moved to the Middle East, so gonna get a bigger monster (petrol is 7p/litre here !!).

Had not sold as started a new job out here so had no time to put much effort into the sale. BUT I'm back in town for 3 weeks staring mid Nov, so price has been revised to shift it very quickly...

Car now priced at 1300 QUIDS for a give away !!

Cheers

Sorry lads to price this car so low, as not wanting to undercut the market intentionally. But sheer fact is that I dont need her anymore, as I have moved to the Middle East, so gonna get a bigger monster (petrol is 7p/litre here !!).

Had not sold as started a new job out here so had no time to put much effort into the sale. BUT I'm back in town for 3 weeks staring mid Nov, so price has been revised to shift it very quickly...

Car now priced at 1300 QUIDS for a give away !!

Cheers

Sold to me :D You have PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the Supra last night, good to meet Imran, nice friendly guy :)

Car seems fine, engine purrs as it should, and apart from the wheels and a few very minor blemishes bodywork is very presentable. Just needs the water leak fixed, new set of boots and possibly a new set of headlights. And thats it !

Am hoping to get it all sorted over the winter, and get her back on the road in the spring...

A huge amount of car for what I paid...

• 1 year later...

When we bought this I had lots of time free, but since then unfortunately its not been touched other than moving it around the drive a few times.

We have a new van coming in a two weeks time, and desperately need to make some space for it, so I've decided to let this one go to a better home (preferably someone with the time to fix it).

When we picked it up, the engine was running very well (apart from the water leak - see thread above), and everything else was as documented.

MUST be collected prior to 25th Jan, so please only express an interest if you can collect before then.

£1100ono.

First one to call me on 07801 163666 has first dibbs.

Rich

so does this run??

Engine should start ok, will need a new battery by now, and the alternator belt was removed as it was worn, but has not been replaced yet.

To move this you will need to get on a trailor as its not roadworthy in its current state (water leak, no belt, no MOT etc).

Brakes have usual surface corrosion but should still be ok.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.