The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sadly for sale

gaz1

well after chatting to my lad he has decided to sell,

I know a lot of people will think n/a for 6k is a lot, but this car is a lot of car,

it has 19" wheels, do luck front, trial rear, rsr exaust, varis skirts, carbon bonnet, trd spoiler, uk front and rear brakes, has started engine blinging, facelift front and back lights, full interior retrim, full jbl boot instal,also tein super street suspension loads of history and reciepts, 11 months mot, it is a real head turner, gets tons of positive comments, its done 67000 miles, will try to link a few pics until he gets chance to take some http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=54974&d=1175712739

NEW PRICE £5400 ONO

why not save up and store the car whilst he's away, she's such a beauty and i know there's alot of time and effort gone into her. but if it has to go best of luck to him

yeah he has kinda got to that point in his life that he has saved enough to give up his job with me:( and is now looking at going to let out his own aims goals and mistakes:)

thanks jazz, he is not, he is going traveling the world for a year or so:D but he is not taking his dad:(

Gaz you would prob cramp his style.lol. Still never mind he will have a great time meet lots of new friends and have a lot of stories to tell his old dad over a pint or two when he returns.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.