The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Supra TT - £5995

Conrad

For Sale - Black L Reg Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

Well it's come to the point where I hardly ever drive this anymore so can no longer justify the loan and insurance payments, so it's got to go!.

The details are as follows:

• Totally stock engine - never been above standard boost
  • Automatic
  • 73000 miles
  • OEM Skirts & Spats
  • Front Splitter
  • 19" Genuine Axis Hiros
  • Goodyear Eagle F1's all round
  • Tax until July
  • MOT until August
  • Full service and cambelt change approx 5k miles ago
  • Toad Cat 1 Alarm and Immobilser
  • Imported 2004
  • 2 UK owners
  • Good condition throughout
  • Some UK History
  • Supra Floor mats

I bought the car last July and have literally only done 1500 miles since then. The car is in good condition throughout but does have the odd stone chip here and there as expected with a car this age. Also the dish on the rear alloys could probably do with a refurb as the laquer has started to peel slightly - I've been quote £50 a wheel for this. The car has absoulutely no blue smoke on start-up or on boost, no yellow headlights either! ;)

With the time of year in mind I want just £5995, sorry but no offers! The car is worth at least a grand more in my eyes but I'd like a quick sale.

I will also consider cheaper Jap sports cars in PX valued up to £2.5k.

If anyones inetersted either PM me or call me on 07881 918713. I'm based in Wolverhampton.

Here's some pics:

I was tempted to go TT when I saw this but I would imagine it will be gon e before I had chance to even advertise mine....;)

Lovely car!!

H.

H you should put yours up if you fancy this.If you dont have a go you will never know.You got a very nice supe there.Go for it.:)

H you should put yours up if you fancy this.If you dont have a go you will never know.You got a very nice supe there.Go for it.:)

It would be just my luck for me to sell my pride and joy and then for this to go and I'm left with fook all.....:rolleyes:

I do happen to love my NA though.....;)

H.

It would be just my luck for me to sell my pride and joy and then for this to go and I'm left with fook all.....:rolleyes:

I do happen to love my NA though.....;)

H.

H i know you love your n/a it's very nice,just think how you could leave ste for dust in a sleek,sexy black tt.You know you want too.:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.