The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last post

Lewis

What does it mean?

Last post is a game, it relies on being quicker than the mods (those that are left) and quicker than the other posters.

Basically the last person to post in the thread is the winner. This will either be that the thread gets forgotten or it gets locked.

Post whatever you like and may your quest to victory be fruitful.

Depending who's online, this could be the winning post !

:D

Any posts by mods will count unless it is to announce the closing of the thread or they have blatently misused mod-like status to win.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it mean?

Last post is a game, it relies on being quicker than the mods (those that are left) and quicker than the other posters.

Basically the last person to post in the thread is the winner. This will either be that the thread gets forgotten or it gets locked.

Post whatever you like and may your quest to victory be fruitful.

Depending who's online, this could be the winning post !

:D

In the current climate, that is very mischievous!!

I like it......:D Let's play!

So the idea is to get the thread locked?

Not at all, the idea is to see who posts the last post, when I thought up the game, I could only think of two ways for that to happen, you have highlighted one of those ways.

There are easier ways of getting a thread locked if that's your aim.