The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Supra TT Aerotop

MichaelH

REDUCED : £7,000.00, Or close reasonable offer

1993 Supra TT Aerotop in black, leather interior (a few marks in places, and drivers set is worn) but in overall good condition.

150k km on the clock. However, the car has had a pair of turbo's fitted since ownership which were purchased from a club member which had 90k km on them.

This has been BPU'd - Envy restrictor ring, blitz nur spec, Envy decat pipes, Walbro fuel pump, Greddy FCD

It also currently has a blitz spec r boost contoller fitted, but not yet set up. This is not included in the sale and will be removed, unless the purchaser wished to purchase it seperately.

The car has some very nice rare Veilside 18" alloys.

Since buying the car earlier this year when it needed several tidy up jobs carrying out on it, my intentions were to get the maintenance jobs done, BPU the car and run it, looking at a single turbo conversion next year.

However, despite having most of the maintenance jobs done (at YVS in Sherburn) I have now decided to sell it to get something more economical for my commute to work.

Further details and piccies in here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1446

I'm looking for £7500 which I'm hoping will result in a fairly quick sale.

If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a pm, or email at:

[email protected]

Cheers,

Michael.

• 3 months later...

Sorry yes this is a GZ then.

Most of those tidy up jobs have been done, roof has been repaired (though there is a chip of paint still) but the wheels have not yet been refurbed.

Not from Barnsley, but my girlfriend worked in Barnsley last year and sometimes took it to work.

And nope, surname is not Huwen :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And another bump....

Still for sale, and still a very good price for the overall condition of the car!

Cosmetically it isn't perfect and has a few tidy up jobs to be done, but it runs very well and has proven to be very reliable, well since I had the new starter motor fitted anyway!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.