Various bits and bobs, some free to collect

Bob

These will do :)

Halfords spring clamps

60w/240v single bulb work light - FTC

SFX 4awg (possibly 2awg) 2-way distribution block

metal headgasket & various gaskets

My homemade 6" wooden ramps

no probs mate, gimme a bell when you want to come over and collect :)

I've had to remove the trolley jack as I only realised tonight that my Grandad has already nicked it! Honestly, both our families have been like locusts buying up all our personal belongings ready to rent the house! :)

Hiya Bob, i will take these if thats okay and collect on the 27th if thats okay thanks bud

5x blue LED computer fans, 4"(ish) - FTC

"Savage" blue LED surround, surface-mount aluminium push button (plain faced) - FTC

Blitz panel filter: less than 500 miles on it - £25 collected

Autometer "Phantom" metric (bar) oil pressure gauge and sender - FTC

stock front speaker plastic box bits, with Pioneer 4" speakers (free to collect)

Would you prefer paypal or cash on collection for panel filter

Cheers

Hiya Bob, i will take these if thats okay and collect on the 27th if thats okay thanks bud

5x blue LED computer fans, 4"(ish) - FTC

"Savage" blue LED surround, surface-mount aluminium push button (plain faced) - FTC

Blitz panel filter: less than 500 miles on it - £25 collected

Autometer "Phantom" metric (bar) oil pressure gauge and sender - FTC

stock front speaker plastic box bits, with Pioneer 4" speakers (free to collect)

Would you prefer paypal or cash on collection for panel filter

Cheers

No probs mate, cash on collection would be fine :)

any chance you could post the dynamat and induction sheild? don't mind paying postage :cool:

I'll check tonight mate, I've got a feeling any empty boxes and packaging materials have already been binned, but if I get time I'll sort something out.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.