The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My black '95 TT6 for sale

Gaz6002

Hi all,

Looks like i'm going to have to put her up for sale again. I'm in need of something a little more economical (for now).

So, she is a December 1995 model Supra imported by Jurgen last year. He gave her a leather retrim on arrival in black with silver trim and also put the TRD spoiler on.

The car is full BPU plus the AEM electronic boost controller, Apexi power FC and Whifbitz FMIC. It is running at 1.2bar and is rather fast :)

I've converted it to TTC as well (both turbos come on at once).

I've not had her dyno'd so don't know what power she's running.

The car drives beautifully, pulls hard in every gear and handles like a well set up Supra should. It has yellow billies and unknown springs (on the car when it came over)

The wheels are Ultralite 755 Nur with Goodyear F1 rubber all round.

It has an HKS 'shroom induction kit and Apexi Group N exhaust.

The clutch is an RPS carbon one and was fitted a few months ago.

The car as been kept serviced and i've only just had the heater matrix done so it will be in full working order when sold.

The tax and MOT run out in July.

The stereo is the only bad point about the car, the speakers need replacing all round IMO but i'm not into by subwoofers and the like, I prefer to save weight ;)

As you can see she has OEM skirts and spats, a do-luck front bumper and TRD spoiler. There is a set of facelift lights as well which really do transform the front end. The plate is not included.

The car has covered just over 100k but mostly in kilometers. I have only done around 8k miles since importing.

I will also throw in my prototype numberplate mod :cool: but not my plate.

No silly offers please, this car has been kept clean and tidy since purchase and I'm very sad to have to sell it. This car has brought me many great times in the past year and I'm truely devestated to let her go but unfortunately needs must.

MOT runs out in August and Tax is over 6 months.

Picutres are in my garage - PM me for more pics/info

Gaz

bet your sad to see it go ( what about the Nur) in june ?

this will sell no probs

You have no idea :(

If I could matey then I would but I've got to think about tomorrow. Aaron will have just as much fun i'm sure ;)

If I could find a way to keep her then I would but right now my bank manager doesn't like high powered jap cars :blink: so she'll have to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys. I'm going to be taking her to the Nurburgring next month now as there isn't enough time to get another car. That will also give me time to get the annoying flappy seatbelt sorted. Then who knows? I might come into some cash at some point and keep her (hopefully).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.