The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk1 Wide Body Aristo

michel lane

After carefull consideration on modifying this wide body aristo , i have decided not to . I have another project at this moment so funds have to be allocated elsewhere.

The car is Dark Cherry Pearl , the colour flips in the sunlight. It has 72,300 km on it.

New SMIC

New Tein ha

Greddy FCD

Greddy Boost controller

3inch DP/MP

HID

Volk triple plated 3 piece forged 18 / 19 inch rims

Full Junction Produce body kit

Wide body conversion

Full body respray

Custom exhaust system

1 month old tyres all round 275 * 35 * 19 / 245 * 40 * 18 goodyear /conti

Full custom leather interior -all the cloth bits have been replaced with leather/ custom leather seats / door cards /parcel shelf /roof lining.

Full service carried out at 69,000km

This car has not been abused it has not been above 115mph and

.8bar . the engine is stock. It drives excellent and so quiet.

The bad points.

1:Front tein shocks has a rubber bung missing, it knocks slightly over bumps. I have tried to order one but there is a 3 months wait for this . so iam going to leave it to the new owner.

2: Not converted to MPH / still limited

Apart from these 2 points , the body work is excellent , iam very fussy on the body work of the car. every panel has been removed and re-installed from when i got the car. The new owner will not be disappointed.

£11000 ono.

Please remember this has the same engine as the supra TT.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.