The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any ideas for a price

Guest Silverfox

Guest Silverfox

Hi guys,I am trying to value my supra without much joy, briefly its a 2000 RZS with just over 20000 miles on the clock bought from JIC 3 years ago Auto/Tiptronic VVTI.It is in amazing condition from bodywork to interior,servised by Toyota since i bought it,new pirrelli Pilot tyres on Cannonica 18" racing wheels still got the original exhaust system,unuasual front rear and side panels,and large rear spoiler.Anyone with any advise or ideas would be gratefully received.I could supply pics if required

Guest SupraNewbie

I would say it is worth £5k...tell you what, I will take it off your hands as I am such a kind chap.... :)

Guest Silverfox
Is that a 2000 model and tiptronic? I thought they had a 98 6 speed? :blink:

No its got Auto/Tiptronic capabilities,but the autobox is very easy to get used to (lazy)

No its got Auto/Tiptronic capabilities,but the autobox is very easy to get used to (lazy)

It wasn't your car I was referring to old chap. It was AndyT's post about the one that F1 Autos were selling.

It wasn't your car I was referring to old chap. It was AndyT's post about the one that F1 Autos were selling.

Are you part of these CJ? It's a cracking motor, but I didn't clock these pics on site.

Good company. Little rich for me though. Can't quite warrant that kind of wedge. :( :)

Is that a 2000 model and tiptronic? I thought they had a 98 6 speed? :blink:

Sorry CJ got the two mixed up. 12150 for the RZ TT 1998, 12950 for the SZ 2001. Both similar colours. My excuse. :) :oops:(If one's completely blind of course.)

By the way. Looking at a 96 tt with 32k in country since 97. 8995. Can you do better mate?

Are you part of these CJ? It's a cracking motor, but I didn't clock these pics on site.

Good company. Little rich for me though. Can't quite warrant that kind of wedge. :( :)

Eh? :blink: I'm sorry, you have lost me now

Eh? :blink: I'm sorry, you have lost me now

There's two late model supra's at F1, mentioned, and I mixed up the prices. Also I'm looking at a few others. Which is getting hard to keep track of. Sorry to you and all other people.

Last edit about 8995 car. As a importer can you supply equivalent motor or better for the price. Like to keep business in club. All the best :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.