The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be great! would we still have time to ave carvery at the bubble?!:)

Vicky, Im with you on this. Think we will have to make time for the carvery!! :lol:

As for the parking, from what I have herd it starts at 12 noon so suggest we get there abit earlier to try and get some good parking for us all. Im sure we can show the Celica guys how its done again!! :lol:

Same parking location as No. 5 then?

yeah,

right, ok i have organised this then :D

meet at donnington at 9:30, same place as last time (the large hard standing near the museum).

then set off to Bubble at about 11:00 meaing we wil be there at about 11:15 - 11:30

lets call this event 'The Grand Midlands Meet Number 6 At Donnington That Will Then Be Convoying To The Bubble Inn' since its such a snappy name :D

EDITED TIMES AND EDITED FIRST POST TOO

yeah,

right, ok i have organised this then :D

meet at donnington at 10:30, same place as last time (the large hard standing near the museum.

then set off to Bubble at about 11:30-11:45 meaing we wil be there at about 12:15 - 12:30

lets call this event 'The Grand Midlands Meet Number 6 At Donnington That Will Then Be Convoying To The Bubble Inn' since its such a snappy name :D

Sounds like a good idea, i would suggest getting there a little earlier though so we can all maximize the chances of parking together say get there for 11:45 or is that too early ?

We will start our own thread for this meeting called :

The grand midlands meet number 6 at Donington that will then be convoying to the Bubble Inn after it has first met at Leicester Forest East Services before going to Donington

Catchy huh?:)

thread started guys:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=694402#post694402

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: