The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost Controller Blitz DSBC

ray007

SOLD SOLD sOLDAs above, used but good as new BLitz DSBC boost controller with senders/fittings, instruction manual etc for sale

£170 + del

just confirmed It is the Spec R

the controller itself is black colour

Attached Thumbnails

Click image for larger version Name: blitz-BoostSpecR.jpg Views: 7 Size: 4.7 KB ID: 104022[ATTACH]103658[/ATTACH]

spec r or spec s ??

Whats the difference?

hum after looking at it...

This still doesnt answer my question. lol

The Blitz Dual Solenoid Boost Controller R (DSBC Spec R) has four programmable boost settings or various levels of boost. Thisboost controller features a built-in boost gauge, peak boost display, four different boost settings, boost warning, scramble boost, and a boost limiter safety feature to prevent over-boosting. The Blitz DSBC Spec R Boost Controller uses a dual solenoid design for maximum boost response, capable of handling boost up to 2.5 bar (36 psi). The Blitz DSBC Spec R Boost Controller is 1/4 Din size and is campatible with internal actuators and external waste-gates. As an entry-level electronic boost controller, the Blitz Dual Solenoid Boost Controller S (DSBC Spec S) offers the same functionality as its counterpart the Blitz DSBC Spec R. The difference between the DSBC Spec R and Spec S is the solenoid design - Spec R uses a "dual solenoid" while the Spec S utilizes a " single solenoid" design.

absolutely brilliant boost controller, had one of these on my Bpu back in the day and was very user friendly and had enough settings you can program into it. Spec R is the daddy of them all.

how you been adnan? are you still Supraless then?

thanks bro, all the good comments are making me think of keeping it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.